1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Halloween Decoration Gone Wild!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by OffroadToy, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Oct 23, 2011 at 1:07 AM
    BBY2KS2K

BBY2KS2K Jon Stewart / Stephen Colbert 2016

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Lake Stevens, WA
    Vehicle:
    2005 PreRunner DC
    16x7.5 TRD Bronze "beadlock" wheels without the beadlocks w/ 265 70 16 Bridgestone Revo II tires (non-winter) 16x8 KMC Enduro w/ 265 70 16 Bridgestone Blizzak DMV-1 tires (winter) McGard Spline Drive lugs and locks, Satoshi Grill, BLHM, blacked out badges, Aries side steps, Smittybilt light bar with PIAA 540 plasma ion fogs, Aero-Turbine muffler
    I run a similar set up for Christmas on my house. Most people run equipment from a company called light-o-rama www.lightorama.com . Believe it or not, the electricity bill for most people isn't significantly higher. The lights spend more time off than on and for people like me, I run mostly LED lights. With the exception of the flood lights, all the lights are plugged into the same outlet. It is an expensive set up. I have around $4,500 into mine. It does takes a long time programming everything. I figure about an hour for every minute of music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OZv8wi9qPo

More videos on my facebook page...

Products Discussed in

To Top