1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hanalei Kauai Sand

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by KeithB, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Jan 5, 2011 at 10:31 AM
    KeithB

KeithB [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    Cheshire, CT
    Vehicle:
    SWB '09 Tacoma DCSB Sport 4x4
    Wheels and Tires: 17x8" Ultra Goliath wheels with P285/70R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3/W tires, Suspension: Fox coilovers set at 2", TC UCA's, 1.5" lift 3 leaf pack with overload left in Other: TRD SS exhaust, Pioneer AVIC 4100 H/U with Android Auto (awesomeness), sat radio bluetooth, Accessories: Toyota roof rack, black Toyota running board steps, cargo divider, weathertech floor liners, Literider roll up soft tonneau, thule bars over tonneau, USB ports front and rear, seat heaters, birddawg mirror riser Cosmetic: window tint, grillcraft black mesh upper/lower grill, vinyl armrest in doors, Clazzio black seat covers with blue stitch, Redline steering wheel wrap Lighting: fogs only mod, back up lights, amber interior accent lighting, amber 10" LED light bar in hood scoop, 33" LED bar behind the lower grill, amber lamin-x on fog lights, Tacomabeast headlights and matching tails.
    Kauai Tacoma owners - I need your help. My wife and I started a collection of sand from all the beaches we've been to over the years. We had our honeymoon in Kauai and stayed at Hanalei beach 15 years ago. Anyway, we started our collection a few years after so we do not have the sand from Hanalei beach. Anyone live near there there that could fill a 16oz plastic soda bottle or any other plastic bottle and ship it to us? I could paypal you the shipping cost and a little extra for the trouble.

2. Jan 5, 2011 at 2:55 PM
    daggertats

daggertats Well-Known Member

Member:
    arden nc
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma 4x4 reg cab
    undercover tonneau ,bug deflector, removal of all tacoma emblems added a set of component speakers behind the rear seat egr in channel window visors
    pay for me to go there and ill bring ya a wheel barrel full back.....lol

3. Jan 5, 2011 at 2:55 PM
    daggertats

daggertats Well-Known Member

Member:
    arden nc
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma 4x4 reg cab
    undercover tonneau ,bug deflector, removal of all tacoma emblems added a set of component speakers behind the rear seat egr in channel window visors
    all kiddin aside thats a pretty cool idea..........how many different bottle do you have?

4. Jan 5, 2011 at 4:33 PM
    KeithB

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    Cheshire, CT
    Vehicle:
    Wheels and Tires: 17x8" Ultra Goliath wheels with P285/70R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3/W tires, Suspension: Fox coilovers set at 2", TC UCA's, 1.5" lift 3 leaf pack with overload left in Other: TRD SS exhaust, Pioneer AVIC 4100 H/U with Android Auto (awesomeness), sat radio bluetooth, Accessories: Toyota roof rack, black Toyota running board steps, cargo divider, weathertech floor liners, Literider roll up soft tonneau, thule bars over tonneau, USB ports front and rear, seat heaters, birddawg mirror riser Cosmetic: window tint, grillcraft black mesh upper/lower grill, vinyl armrest in doors, Clazzio black seat covers with blue stitch, Redline steering wheel wrap Lighting: fogs only mod, back up lights, amber interior accent lighting, amber 10" LED light bar in hood scoop, 33" LED bar behind the lower grill, amber lamin-x on fog lights, Tacomabeast headlights and matching tails.
    9 so far

5. Jan 5, 2011 at 4:40 PM
    toytacoma22

toytacoma22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    COS
    3" Icon Lift, TC UCA, OME Dakars, Allpro front and rear bumpers.
    Man I can't believe you want to pay someone to get you some sand; What the HELL is wrong with you!

Go back to Kauai and get some that place is amazing! My wife and I were there in June and we can't wait to go back.

6. Jan 5, 2011 at 4:46 PM
    scottri

scottri Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tigard Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 Sport DC TRD Sport PreRunner
    Cover King Seat Covers, WeatherTech Liners, PopNLock, storage bin locks, N-Fab Step bars, and G4 Elite Tonneau cover.
    I'm heading to Maui in a few weeks, let me know if you need any fromt there! Maybe Kauai next year.

7. Jan 5, 2011 at 7:06 PM
    nhab

nhab Active Member

Member:
    Wailua
    Vehicle:
    06 Taco
    sorry man, but I don't think anyone from the islands is gonna ship you the sand... its bad ju-ju for it to leave the islands...

8. Jan 5, 2011 at 7:08 PM
    KeithB

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    Cheshire, CT
    Vehicle:
    Well then maybe someone that's just visiting will do it. Couldn't hurt to ask I guess.

Products Discussed in

To Top