1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Happy Customer

Discussion in 'ToyTec Lifts' started by Alaskaflyer, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Feb 11, 2009 at 3:05 PM
    Alaskaflyer

Alaskaflyer [OP] My other ride Hovers

Member:
    Cape Cod, MA
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner DC TRD Off Road
    OME 885 AAL, 2.5* shim, Light Racing UCA's. BFG AT KO 285/75/16, Spidertrax spacers, OME Shocks up front, Bilstein 5100 Shocks in back.
    Just want to say thanks to everyone at Toytec Lifts, my order was handled and shipped fast, also I was missing one part and it is being second day air shipped to me. Great Customer Service! Will buy from again once my wife gives me the go ahead to lift her FJ.

Thanks again

Gary

2. Feb 14, 2009 at 1:52 PM
    jolayiv

jolayiv Carolina Alliance

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    New Bern NC
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD 4x4 Off-Road
    Revenge-Fab Sliders, AVS Vent Guards, Rear TSB, Hose clamp MOD, Locker MOD, Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow, Midland Radio, Wilson 1000 antenna, Rear Diff breather MOD, Weathertech liners, Maglite mount, Bed Divider, LEER 100XR, Pop&Lock
    Good to hear man. I just ordered my kit yesterday. I'm nothing but impressed so far after speaking with Doug on the phone and talking to Neubs on here. These guys are top notch so far. Thanks again guys.

3. Feb 14, 2009 at 2:32 PM
    neslerrah

neslerrah Who needs 4WD?

Member:
    First Name:
    Harrelsen
    Tucson
    Vehicle:
    5 lug BEAST!
    Secondary air filter removed, elbow mod, BFG KM2 (33x10.5R15), American Racing Mojaves, Debadged, BHLM, Dome Light MOD (Blue), Hella 500 behind recessed Satoshi Grille, Kenwood headunit, Sockmonkey 'TACOMA' Decals, Readylift 5-lug SST, Rear Shocks - Bilstein TRD, Dynomax Super Turbo #17748, DDM Slim Ballast HID Kit H4 Hi/Lo -35W 6000K in headlights, Apexcone Raptor HID Kit H3 - 35W 6000K in Hella 500s, aFe CAI #51-10762, WeatherTech Floorliner, 200W Smart AC Inverter
    Excellent job on their part. Be sure to post pics of your lift.

4. Feb 14, 2009 at 7:21 PM
    Alaskaflyer

Alaskaflyer [OP] My other ride Hovers

Member:
    Cape Cod, MA
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner DC TRD Off Road
    OME 885 AAL, 2.5* shim, Light Racing UCA's. BFG AT KO 285/75/16, Spidertrax spacers, OME Shocks up front, Bilstein 5100 Shocks in back.
    Well the lift went great, took about 1 hour for the passenger side and we actually finished the driver side in 45 minutes, The biggest issue I had all day (and still am trying to make it better) is the light racing control arms, trying to get my front wheel from looking like \ / to looking like ||. The back end took 3 hours, had the hardest time getting the head of the new leaf pin in the hole, I used the 2.5* shims so maybe that had something to do with it. Now I have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to get my tires mounted and my alignment done. Will post pics then.

You will save a ton of time if you can pick up some extra top plates and spring isolators and have your shocks and coils assembled already so all you have to do is swap them out.

Gary

To Top