1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Harbor freight 3 day sale

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by MxRacer190, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Jan 9, 2014 at 7:01 PM
    MxRacer190

MxRacer190 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 4x4 Indigo
    I went into my local Harbor freight store today, and saw they had a 3 day sale going on. I guess to clear their inventory of the Christmas stuff. There are some steals! 3 ton floor jack for $40. 21 gallon oiled compressor for $139. Tool boxes for $89. Boxes with "everything is $5" with some very nice hand tools and such. Go check out your local Harbo Freight, and bring lots of money! I believe it's this weekend only. Oh, and they had a few 12,000lb Badland winch for $299, and some 9000 lb for $189

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  2. Jan 9, 2014 at 7:19 PM
    oldracer

oldracer Well-Known Member

Member:
    I stopped in Harbor Freight this evening.

I had a coupon for a FREE mini flashlight, No Purchase Required. Went to checkout, and there were 4 people in front of me, 3 of them were bringing back broken/not working power tools and electronic testers. None of them could get there money back, or never asked for that, maybe they were gifts. The store just gave them new replacement tools.

So I asked the clerk, " what do you do with the non working stuff". She said, "we just junk it, not worth sending back"

I guess, the junk is just junk. But my flashlight works good.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014

Products Discussed in

To Top