1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Harsh ride TSB related?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by D4D Hilux Dude, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Aug 30, 2011 at 10:52 AM
    D4D Hilux Dude

D4D Hilux Dude [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Darren
    Arvada, CO
    Vehicle:
    2011 4x4 Double Cab TRD Offroad
    TRD Supercharger TRD Catback Exhaust Ziebart Rust Proofing Additional Bed Ties 2012 Indicator side mirrors
    I've noticed that whenever I go over a bump on the I395 at about 60mph, the rear of the truck feels like its trying to slide to the left or right. This is not my first toyota truck so i know how its supposed to feel going over bumps.

I know there is a TSB for when the truck is loaded with weight, I was wondering if what I'm experiencing is related to that TSB but just with an unloaded bed.

Any ideas??

Thanks
    D4D Hilux Dude

2. Aug 31, 2011 at 10:05 AM
    hardground

hardground Well-Known Member

Member:
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD OR DC V6 Manual
    OME Lift, ImMrYo Mirror Bracket, BlendMount & Mirror Tap ,TRD Quickshifter, 4x4 Illuminated Switch, Red Line Hood Struts, Bak Roll-X
    At about 50mph my truck kicks out in the back when hitting a bump in the road. First truck so don't know how it is supposed to feel. I just got on to ask the same question so hope you get some replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top