1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Has any member here ever been granted a trophy point?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Markcal, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Nov 24, 2018 at 10:33 PM
    tcjacado

tcjacado Well-Known Member

Member:
    :hattip:

TXpro4X4 likes this.
  2. Nov 24, 2018 at 10:39 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    Mine was ok. I went to my moms.
    Always good to go and visit and what not.

Charity and Sid went with her mo.this year and I guess was not a good time. Kids vote sick and issues revolving around that.

But there will be next year for them

Hope all was well for your Turkey day.

By the way... I'm a ham guy:gossip:

tcjacado[QUOTED] likes this.
  3. Nov 24, 2018 at 10:40 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    :rofl::rofl:
    You should be afraid of him....:laugh:

:boink:

4. Nov 24, 2018 at 10:41 PM
    tcjacado

tcjacado Well-Known Member

Member:
    :devil::evil:

TXpro4X4[QUOTED] likes this.
  5. Nov 25, 2018 at 11:52 AM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    ;)

6. Nov 28, 2018 at 6:29 AM
    Extra Hard Taco

Extra Hard Taco Survivor of the winter of misery and death.

Member:
    First Name:
    R.J.
    Clown World
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma TRD OR
    ARB Bumper, SOS sliders, rear bumper, and skid plate. OME Lift. Some other stuff.
    I'm here for the Trophies.
    :anonymous:

7. Nov 28, 2018 at 6:35 AM
    DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo Do you know what nemesis means?

Member:
    First Name:
    Waste Management's residential dumpster rental allows you to quickly find the right size dumpster for your project, schedule delivery and pay, all in just a few steps.
    Vehicle:
    The vehicle commonly referred to as "The War Rig" is a 78 foot 18 wheeler based on a Tatra T815
    I believe they’re participation trophies

8. Nov 28, 2018 at 6:39 AM
    DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo Do you know what nemesis means?

Member:
    First Name:
    Waste Management's residential dumpster rental allows you to quickly find the right size dumpster for your project, schedule delivery and pay, all in just a few steps.
    Vehicle:
    The vehicle commonly referred to as "The War Rig" is a 78 foot 18 wheeler based on a Tatra T815
    Anyone have some extra gasoline?

[​IMG]

TXpro4X4 likes this.
  9. Nov 28, 2018 at 7:37 AM
    Malibu7tss

Malibu7tss Can' t think of anything to type here right now.

Member:
    Central pa.
    Vehicle:
    2016 trd sport dcsb 4x4 bbp 6spd manual
    Old man emu with 888's and headstrong off road progressive aal, trd pro wheel, Cooper Stt Pros 285/70r17
    Anybody in here know how big a tire I can fit with no lift and no cutting. I've asked other places and can't seem to get a straight answer..... wait is this the right place for this???

DeltaBravo likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top