1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Have a set of American racing teflon coated rims for sale at a low price, live in DFW

Discussion in 'Texas' started by 03TRDtacotrucker, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Apr 12, 2011 at 11:19 AM
    03TRDtacotrucker

03TRDtacotrucker [OP] No Road. No Problem.

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    North Richland Hills, TX
    Vehicle:
    03 SC double cab TRD SR5 4X4
    TRD supercharger, URD 7th injector, Map 3 ECU, 2.2 URD pulley, Doug Thorley headers, Bear River tru performance hi flow cat, 18" Magnaflow muffler, 6" fabtech lift, 33" Goodyear wrangler tires, the old all pro tube rear bumper, ARB front bumper with smitty built 8k winch, pro comp krawlers 87 series wheels, roof rack, 60" hi-lift jack, K&N intake, grey wire mod, front and rear diff breather mod, G2-performance 4.56 gears w/ royal purple oil, red top optima battery, PreRunner Tiregate with full size spare, Radflo front coilovers, Custom home made front skid plate, rear bilstein 5150 series shocks, Elite sliders w/o kick, Camburg UCA, mech grill with old school TOYOTA logo, ash tray removal Cobra CB radio w/ Firestik - List as of 1-17-18
    RIMS ARE AS OF NOW *SOLD*
    Thanks,

Had to buy new rims because of back spacing issue with lift, selling my old American racing rims for $250.00 for a set of (4) 16x8" 6 on 5.5 w/ 4.5" BS... including the lug nuts and tool. These rims went for 211.00 each when I first bought them think they go for like 180-190 now....rims have some minor chips on the edges of 2, the other 2 are in great condition, rims were chipped by tire techs at 4wp using a metal rod instead of a rubber coated rod to remove the tires. but they dont look bad at all and depending on what kind of tire you have the chips will be covered up by the tire lip like mine did. (have never hit any curbs so no road rash, also you can have them re-dipped if you thinks its that bad and still be under half price for a new set of these rims) am willing to ship so PM me and ill get you a quote as soon as I can. (looking like so far the avg. shipping rate will be 24.00 each rim so 100.00 for all 4, quoted shipping fo CA and VA)
    DSC00875.jpg

have them in my new rims boxes, so am willing to ship. was quoted $24.00 each to ship to california, if your curious of the shipping rates PM and ill get you a quote

DSC00878.jpg

this is one of the good center caps, 4wp gave me these pro comp ones instead of the ones it came with, like the way they look with the rims though

DSC00882.jpg
    DSC00879.jpg
    DSC00877.jpg

rim 2.jpg

worst of bad 2
    rim.jpg

worst of good 2

PM me if you insterested, thanks

2. Apr 12, 2011 at 11:24 AM
    elblako91

elblako91 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Blake
    Lubbock/Houston/Katy
    Vehicle:
    1992 Toyo Pickup
    Pics don't show up :confused:

3. Apr 12, 2011 at 11:26 AM
    himmie

himmie No.

Member:
    First Name:
    Sarah
    AZ-WI
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Yes.
    Photos aren't showing up for me either...

4. Apr 12, 2011 at 11:26 AM
    ccoorreeyy

ccoorreeyy www.EvolvedFinance.com

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Los Angeles (South Bay)
    Vehicle:
    08 Double Cab 4x4 SR5 Debadged
    BHLM, Revenge Fab Rock-Sliders, BFG TA KO's, N-Fab light bar with 4 Hella 500's, Rear Suspension TSB, TRD Exhaust, CB Radio, 100W Ultra bright headlights, JBL Sound
    How much are you selling them for? and x2 on the pictures not showing up.

5. Apr 12, 2011 at 2:37 PM
    03TRDtacotrucker

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    North Richland Hills, TX
    Vehicle:
    TRD supercharger, URD 7th injector, Map 3 ECU, 2.2 URD pulley, Doug Thorley headers, Bear River tru performance hi flow cat, 18" Magnaflow muffler, 6" fabtech lift, 33" Goodyear wrangler tires, the old all pro tube rear bumper, ARB front bumper with smitty built 8k winch, pro comp krawlers 87 series wheels, roof rack, 60" hi-lift jack, K&N intake, grey wire mod, front and rear diff breather mod, G2-performance 4.56 gears w/ royal purple oil, red top optima battery, PreRunner Tiregate with full size spare, Radflo front coilovers, Custom home made front skid plate, rear bilstein 5150 series shocks, Elite sliders w/o kick, Camburg UCA, mech grill with old school TOYOTA logo, ash tray removal Cobra CB radio w/ Firestik - List as of 1-17-18
    selling the full set for 250.00 thats all 4 rims with lugs and tool, ya on the pics I dont know whats up and why I cant get them to show up....all im doing is copy paste from my email inbox they show up when I look at them, but not when everyone else does. anyone know what im doing wrong so I can fix?

6. Apr 12, 2011 at 2:38 PM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    try and save them to your computer and reply " go advanced " and you can attatch them from there

7. Apr 12, 2011 at 2:49 PM
    03TRDtacotrucker

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    North Richland Hills, TX
    Vehicle:
    alright see if this works, first one is the worst of the good 2, and the one on the right is the worst of the chipped 2

rim.jpg
    rim 2.jpg

8. Apr 26, 2011 at 9:47 AM
    03TRDtacotrucker

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    North Richland Hills, TX
    Vehicle:
    if you want some better pictures, or specific pictures PM me and ill take some and post them. have lots of pictures on my profile of these rims on my truck so feel free to check them out.

9. Apr 29, 2011 at 5:48 AM
    cdavi060

cdavi060 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD Sport 4X4 DCSB
    Full OME Lift (887), 275/70/17 BFG KO2
    I'm stoked! Thanks again man!

10. Apr 29, 2011 at 6:12 AM
    03TRDtacotrucker

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    North Richland Hills, TX
    Vehicle:
    No Problem, hope you enjoy them.

Products Discussed in

To Top