1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Haynes Manual almost here!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by gjbonner, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Apr 27, 2009 at 6:16 PM
    gjbonner

gjbonner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    Haynes emailed me and said they will be done writing our book at the end of May. I hate how it takes so long but i also understand why too. I got one off nttora or whatever that link was but it was in 1400 or so different PDF files. I said screw that.

2. Apr 27, 2009 at 6:57 PM
    TheSchwartz

TheSchwartz Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Smithsburg, MD
    Vehicle:
    '11 DC/LB SR5 Magnetic Gray
    Avid BullBar, BFG 265/75R16, remote car starter, Slim's HID heads and fogs
    Cant wait :popcorn:

3. Apr 27, 2009 at 8:57 PM
    gjbonner

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    SeaBees huh..thanks for all the great shit you guys build us Marines. Its nice because when your in the middle of no where and youguys show up its not hard to talk you into building us stuff. you guys always come out ready to make something.
    Silver toy huh? nice, thats what mine used to be...

4. Apr 28, 2009 at 6:03 PM
    TheSchwartz

TheSchwartz Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Smithsburg, MD
    Vehicle:
    '11 DC/LB SR5 Magnetic Gray
    Avid BullBar, BFG 265/75R16, remote car starter, Slim's HID heads and fogs
    Not a prob brother ... alwalys willing to help... and i m glad that i dont have to explain what a seabee is for once :D And thanks for all you do Devil Dog.

5. Jun 9, 2009 at 5:35 PM
    gjbonner

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    So it was supposed to be done on may 22nd and i contacted Haynes. they said it is done but will not be out for 6 weeks. the countdown begins.:)

To Top