1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

headers / coilovers

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Duff Man, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Dec 25, 2010 at 3:14 PM
    TexasTacoma37

TexasTacoma37 Well-Known Member

Member:
    All I see is you lowballing the price, and him saying that he could live with that. You didn't send any money to him or paypal him so how does he know you are for real? Whoever pays first is who the seller is going to go with, to protect themselves from the deal falling through from the buyer backing out.

2. Dec 25, 2010 at 3:25 PM
    TRDKenE

TRDKenE DAMN GOOD DEAL!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Kenny
    Richmond, Virginia
    Vehicle:
    '10 D-CAB OFF-ROAD 4X4
    TRD CAI, GrillCraft.
    LOL!! I sent him a reply with "i assume you prefer cash" And it will be middle end of next week before I can get them bc I have 2 vacation days. Never gave me a chance to pay him...even if he wanted paypal. I have the money in there and would have payed him via paypal if he wanted but he never responded

AND the ad said OR BEST OFFER...AND did not want to ship and I am local so i threw out an offer why am I in the wrong for throwing out an offer on a OR BEST OFFER AD??? I dont think I lowballed him.

3. Dec 25, 2010 at 4:11 PM
    TexasTacoma37

TexasTacoma37 Well-Known Member

Member:

Never said you were in the wrong for offering a lower price. All I said was the seller agreed he could live with lower price in principle, but it doesn't sound like a deal was ever officially made.

4. Dec 25, 2010 at 6:35 PM
    DrRabbitFurHead

DrRabbitFurHead Yeah, there's a TSB for that!

Member:
    Salem, VA
    Vehicle:
    X-treme Off Road Edition (4x4)
    Icon Extended Travel Coil Overs, Fox Rear Resi 8-Way Adjustable Shocks, Light Racing UCA's, OME Rear Leafs, M/T Classic Locks 17x9, Nitto T/G (285/70/R17), 5mm Billet Aluminum Spacers, Demello Sliders, All Pro Front Plate Bumper & IFS Skid Plate, PIAA 510's, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, O2 sims, Rear Timbren's & U-Bolt Flip Kit , 3* Rear Axel Shims, Extended Rear Brake Lines, 48" Hi-Lift with a ton of accessories, Wet Okoles, TRD bed mat, Borla Air Filter, Garmin Nuvi 765T, Viper 5901 remote start, 50% tint.
    Selling on the forums is tough. Just yesterday I sold a tow hook on here for $20 plus $15 shipping. No sooner did I commit to selling it and I got another PM offering $25 plus shipping... ARRGGGHHH!!!

I 'wanted' to get the extra money, but feel that I did the right thing and sold them to the first person who I had a VERBAL agreement with. Absolutely no money was exchanged before the 2nd offer came in, but I gave someone my word and that's worth more than a few bucks... That's how a transaction SHOULD be handled. YMMV...

Merry Christmas!

5. Dec 25, 2010 at 6:52 PM
    krimson

krimson Nothin

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road
    OME 3" lift with 885 coils. OME Shocks with TSB 1.5 AAL. 285/75/16 KM2s. XD Hoss 16" wheels. DDM Tuning 6000K HIDs, H10 6000K Fogs. BHLM. Debaged. 20% tint on front windows.
    The coil overs aren't good anyway so you are saving your time and money with this. Just saying.

Products Discussed in

To Top