1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HEADLAMP MOISTURE

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by sebiotacoma, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Sep 8, 2010 at 4:42 PM
    sebiotacoma

sebiotacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Vehicle:
    TRD OFF ROAD
    wet okole seat covers,weathertech floor mats,wheel skin wheel cover,factory bed mat,factory skid plate,s.s. n-fad steps,undercoating,transmission TSB,REAR SPRING TSB,TRUCK BED DIVIDER/ROD HOLDER,paint protection film on hood-lamps-fogs-door-edge / avid off road rear bumper guard
    I have a 09 dc TRD that has mositure in the passenger side headlamp.Has anyone had this problem. Dealer wanted to check for damage before ordering my headlamp after i told his there was no damage.The service adviser justed looked at it and said he would order the part after he told me the truck would have to come in and have a tech look at it. Totally wasted my time this morning but said he would have the part tomorrow.

2. Sep 8, 2010 at 4:58 PM
    ColtsTRD

ColtsTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    Try taking the turn signal light bulb out and allowing the moisture to leave. Park out in the sun and let it sit for an hour and then plug the bulb back in...sometimes moisture just gets in...especially around climate changes

3. Sep 8, 2010 at 5:02 PM
    sebiotacoma

sebiotacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Vehicle:
    TRD OFF ROAD
    wet okole seat covers,weathertech floor mats,wheel skin wheel cover,factory bed mat,factory skid plate,s.s. n-fad steps,undercoating,transmission TSB,REAR SPRING TSB,TRUCK BED DIVIDER/ROD HOLDER,paint protection film on hood-lamps-fogs-door-edge / avid off road rear bumper guard

Products Discussed in

To Top