1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HeadStrong Off-Road

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Kings, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Nov 23, 2019 at 6:07 PM
    Kings

Kings [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD OR MGM
    17x8.5 SCS Ray 10s, 265/70/17 BFGoodrich KO2s, 2.5" ADS Ext. Travel coil-overs and shocks with compression adjusters, ICON tubular Delta Joint UCAs, Extended brake lines front and rear, OME medium duty Dakar leaf pack, Locked Offroad hydraulic rear bump stops
    This review has been a long time coming but I cannot say enough good things about the experience I had with @HeadStrong Off-Road!

I knew that I wanted to lift my truck but wanted to do it the right way and do it once. I contacted HeadStrong and a number of other companies about possible options. The response I got from Marie settled it for me. She went above and beyond to explain to me my options, what the benefits of each were and was very patient answering all the questions I had.

After deciding on an extended travel lift from ADS, she continued to keep in contact the entire time while they were building my shocks. Everything I needed from extended brake lines, new ubolts, bushings, UCAs etc. she was able to get parts together so I had everything I needed.

As stated at the start of this review, I can't say enough good things about Marie and everyone at HeadStrong Offroad for making my purchase an enjoyable one.

Some pictures below!

IMG_20190915_183435.jpg
    LRM_EXPORT_33376157051121_20190807_181948479.jpg
    IMG_20190923_142709.jpg

atc250r, TacoPharm, MickeyB and 3 others like this.
To Top