1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Headstrongoffroad.com

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Fox2011PM, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Feb 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM
    Fox2011PM

Fox2011PM [OP] "The Mountains are calling"

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '13 DCSB 4X4 TRD OR
    ADS 2.5" CO's w/adj, ADS 2.5" Rears w/ piggybacks, Firestone air bags and 1.5" AAL, SCS SR8s, Tom Woods custom one piece drive shaft....more to come
    Not sure of the rules on posting info about websites found with awesome deals, so moderators I hope I'm in the clear, and not breaking any rules. I was looking for some Light Racing UCA's, as I just purchased my lift. I found this awesome deal at headstrong, $375 tax and shipping included! There was an issue with getting them out to me right away due to a shortage on some mounting hardware. But they immediately contacted me via email and apologized for the delay and that they would get them shipped ASAP. I hope this place is legit. Seems to be. Just wanted to share this awesome deal with everyone. Proceed carefully as they are a new business. I took a chance on them and seems to be ok thus far. I'll post an update if any problems arise

2. Feb 18, 2013 at 10:08 AM
    rickmeseke

rickmeseke subaru of america

Member:
    First Name:
    Ricky
    Brunswick, GA
    Vehicle:
    a white truck
    their legit.

3. Feb 18, 2013 at 10:13 AM
    Fox2011PM

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '13 DCSB 4X4 TRD OR
    ADS 2.5" CO's w/adj, ADS 2.5" Rears w/ piggybacks, Firestone air bags and 1.5" AAL, SCS SR8s, Tom Woods custom one piece drive shaft....more to come
    Sweet. Yeah just talked to Marie. She is working out the issue with the manufacturer, and she anticipates no further problems. Just ran short on some hardware packs. This price is crazy good for the UCA's! They will be a strong competitor. Thanks for the immediate response

4. Feb 18, 2013 at 3:06 PM
    Fox2011PM

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '13 DCSB 4X4 TRD OR
    Well good news, the order actually was complete. SPC incorporated longer sleeves in their new UCA'S, therefore, eliminating the need for the smaller washers contained in their earlier UCA's. Headstrong offroad was unaware of this change and since they check and recheck their orders before they ship, they thought my order was incomplete, but after they contacted SPC they found out it wasn't. So they are shipping out tomorrow and should be here within 2-3 days! For $375 TOTAL! Check em out, they have lots of suspension parts

5. Feb 18, 2013 at 3:11 PM
    dlooney

dlooney Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dennis
    Wilmington NC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport PreRunner
    Satoshi w/ hella 500s mounted behind, 20% tint, 6K HID retro headlights, 4300k HID fog lights, DTRLs, plastidipped front valence, cb mount
    Yeah Headstrong is awesome, I'll be ordering my lift and wheels from them as soon as I get the money together. Would love to see them in the vendor section!

6. Feb 19, 2013 at 7:20 AM
    bajatrailrider

bajatrailrider Bajatrailrider

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    CALIF
    Vehicle:
    12 prerunner SR5
    Prerunner bumper,Lifted 4-3
    I got my lift spindles from them last week.They are super to deal with.Thank You Marie and Robert.Larry-Baja Trail Rides.

7. Feb 19, 2013 at 7:23 AM
    evanmb31

evanmb31 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    evan
    connecticut
    Vehicle:
    09 trd off road
    Satoshi'd grill. blacked out badges. aftermarket sound system. De-chromed and color matched. OME 885s + Dakars with 3rd leaf removed. LR UCAs. Scs stealth 6 with 285 duratracs. BAMF sliders
    I bought my LR UCAs from them. Best price around, they had a huge group buy on then awhile ago, someone should try puting togeter another one

8. Feb 24, 2013 at 7:34 PM
    Sandman614

Sandman614 Ex-Snarky TWSS elf, Travis #hotsavannahdotcom

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Garner, NC/Boone, NC
    Vehicle:
    '06 SR5 Off Road
    ARB Front Bumper, Projector Headlights w/Slimcubby 4300K HID's, Oznium LED's, LED taillights, DIY Washable Cabin Moose Filter, Sockmonkey SR5 Off Road, Aux Audio plug, OME 886x, OME Nitrochargers, Wheelers 3 Leaf Progressive AAL, ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket, Dodge D-Rings
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  9. Feb 24, 2013 at 8:06 PM
    evanmb31

evanmb31 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    evan
    connecticut
    Vehicle:
    09 trd off road
    Satoshi'd grill. blacked out badges. aftermarket sound system. De-chromed and color matched. OME 885s + Dakars with 3rd leaf removed. LR UCAs. Scs stealth 6 with 285 duratracs. BAMF sliders
    I think it is fine to post the normal price. When group buys are going on i believe the mods have asked the vendors not to publicly post the group buy prices.

To Top