1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Heck With It!!!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Trowber24, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Jan 2, 2010 at 7:24 PM
    Trowber24

Trowber24 [OP] Marquette Fence Masher...

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Marquette, MI
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma 4wd
    3" Toytec lift, 286/75/R16 BFGoodrich Mud Terrains
    Yeah that makes a little more sense. So with your rims and spacers, being 4" backspacing and adding an additional 1.25" on would be theoretically like having a rims with 2.75" backspacing correct?. If those still work without too much problem I doubt I would have any issues :)

2. Jan 2, 2010 at 7:30 PM
    gjbonner

gjbonner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    yes you are correct in the measuring by subtracting my spacer width from the 4inch backspacing to get 2.75. like i said i dont need them but damn i like the looks of it.

I had to take my Taco and Car over for an oil change(apt complex wont allow me to change the oil:) ) and i chose to drive the car....God i love watching my Taco ride down the road:D

Products Discussed in

To Top