1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hella 700ff Light Pair with wiring

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by PELLEY, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:25 PM
    magikbean562

magikbean562 once flirted with danger, danger got clingy

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    socal
    Vehicle:
    pinto
    33" mudders
    They are brand new, never used, just out of the box. I used them to mock up a couple light bars but never installed them on anything.

you sent him some completely lights that are definitely not new. not even close to being new. your description is far from what the light obviously are. for $10 dude couldve bought them NEW. you lied about condition then make it sound like buyer is in the wrong. i would be pissed too. you send them days after money has been exchanged and send him some shitty lights. then you act like youre the victim. how would you feel in such a situation? id be fucking pissed. if i buy something "like new" i expect "like new." and anyone telling OP about doing the right thing, he shoulda done the right thing the first time around. OP didnt accidentally type "brand new, just out of the box."

2. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:50 PM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    I think yall need to chill the fuck out, He got his cash back. He lost some time big fucking deal, Most people would say fuck off and not refund you or even give you the time of day. Yah he should of been a little more honest in his description but still. Dude did right so i think at the end of the day we should be forgiving and chill not on his ass and tripping out over stupid this stupid shit.

Mod please close, Chris doesnt deserve to be slantered like this over something stupid that he did right be and made it right but nobody thinks thats good enough.

Thread reported.

3. Jul 2, 2013 at 1:05 AM
    magikbean562

magikbean562 once flirted with danger, danger got clingy

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    socal
    Vehicle:
    pinto
    33" mudders
    its the simple fact that he straight up bullshit the first post. and you need the chill pill there sport-o.

4. Jul 2, 2013 at 1:14 AM
    ToyComa92

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    Nah brah im just saying dude fucked up, Dude did right and learned his lesson and now we are can be a little cautious when buying from this member. He may have BS'ed in the first place but he nutted up and did right. So please lets just let this go.

5. Jul 2, 2013 at 5:47 AM
    Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    12' reg cab 4x4 2.7L auto
    +1

:homer:.....:rofl:.......you are in Colorado Brah, not slowcal.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  6. Jul 2, 2013 at 9:23 AM
    PELLEY

PELLEY [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I can't believe we are still going here. Not sure if you guys saw me say a couple times that it was an honest mistake. I no shit purchased them brand new, used them to mock up a couple light bars, didn't think I banged them around much more than setting light tab locations, then put them on my shelf for over 6 months. Saw them the other day and thought, hey maybe someone needs lights, I don't need these. I did a quick look over and they looked dusty but good to go. Sure I assumed they were good because I seriously used them for about 30 min to set some light tabs then put them on the shelf. As I said befor, it was an honest oversight on my part, and I told the buyer as soon as he said they weren't up to par that he could have his money back.

IMO we are both entitled to be mad here. He is entitled to be mad he got lights that were less than he expected, and I have done nothing but try and make it right for him. And I am entitled to be mad because of what is happening right now, we have 2 pages of of opinion from people who are not involved in this deal. This should be a conversation between him and I, not everyone on TW. Sure if I told him to eat shot, then y by all means tell everyone I suck. But the matter of fact is I have done everything in my power to make this right. So ya, I am allowed to be pissed that I am trying my hardest to be nice, and I having to deal with the peanut gallery. Not to mention being insulted for trying to do the the right thing after making what I think is a simple mistake...

7. Jul 2, 2013 at 10:35 AM
    SpeedoJosh

SpeedoJosh Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2010 Access cab, Base, 4x4
    Not sure why this made its way to the WTF thread??
    Seller sold an item. Buyer wasn't satisfied. Seller refunded money.

Seems like Pelley is a stand up dude, and made things more then right by refunding money without taking the item back.

Only WTF I see is the buyer refusing to take the money, and still acting butthurt.

8. Jul 2, 2013 at 11:19 AM
    VolcomTacoma

VolcomTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Sport 4x4 6 Speed Supercharged
    Front- Camburg 4x4 Long Travel 2.5" King Coilovers 2.5" King Triple Bypasses Wheelers Superbumps Rear- DMZ SUA 16" 3.0 King Triple Bypasses 3" 2.0 Fox bumps Wheels and Tires- 295/75/16 Toyo ATII XTREME SCS SR8 Dark Matte Bronze 16" Lighting- (2) 30" Combo light bars (4) Iggycorp diffused pods Tepui Ayer TRD Supercharger URD Mark III 3" Exhaust URD 4x4 Y Pipe URD CAI URD 2.85 Stealth Pulley Hurst Core Shifter with Hurst T URD Stage 3 clutch URD Lightweight flywheel URD Throw out bearing upgrade AEM Wideband AFR Gauge Speedhut Boost Gauge Craven Speed Flex Pod mount Weathertech Floor Liners BAMF Sliders Ultragauge sPod SE ARB CKMTA12 Hella Supertone horns Relentless Tailgate Reinforcement
  9. Jul 2, 2013 at 11:28 AM
    ToyComa92

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Thanks everyone for the - you know what.

Dont care, Still think the guy did right so everyone should get off his ass.

Im all for a LOCK

10. Jul 2, 2013 at 11:32 AM
    VolcomTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    Front- Camburg 4x4 Long Travel 2.5" King Coilovers 2.5" King Triple Bypasses Wheelers Superbumps Rear- DMZ SUA 16" 3.0 King Triple Bypasses 3" 2.0 Fox bumps Wheels and Tires- 295/75/16 Toyo ATII XTREME SCS SR8 Dark Matte Bronze 16" Lighting- (2) 30" Combo light bars (4) Iggycorp diffused pods Tepui Ayer TRD Supercharger URD Mark III 3" Exhaust URD 4x4 Y Pipe URD CAI URD 2.85 Stealth Pulley Hurst Core Shifter with Hurst T URD Stage 3 clutch URD Lightweight flywheel URD Throw out bearing upgrade AEM Wideband AFR Gauge Speedhut Boost Gauge Craven Speed Flex Pod mount Weathertech Floor Liners BAMF Sliders Ultragauge sPod SE ARB CKMTA12 Hella Supertone horns Relentless Tailgate Reinforcement
    :locked: Seriously. None of this happened to any of these people. The shit was handled between the seller and buyer. Lock this thread :locked:

11. Jul 2, 2013 at 11:33 AM
    PELLEY

Member:
    + 1

12. Jul 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM
    Khaos

Khaos Big Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryant
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD SPORT Prerunner
    3” spacer lift, 285/75/17 KO2, Spidertrax 1.25” spacers
  13. Jul 2, 2013 at 5:35 PM
    11TRD

11TRD MERICA

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD SPORT 4X4 DC
    Cobra 29 WXNWBT, Devil Horns, ARB Bumper, Avid Stepbars, Homer Taco Satoshi thin lip grille, ICON UCA's, ICON EXT Travel up front with King 700# springs, Dakar heavy springs, sumo bump stops, with ICON VS 2.0 shocks in the rear, K&N Drop In, AVS Ventshades and Bugflector, Whelen SPS 660 emergency strobes, Redline Hood struts and tailgate EZdown, Illuminated 4X4 Switch, TRD Floor mats, Flyzeye LED lighting, Kragen 7" HID behind grille, Kragen 4" HID back up lights, Rigid SR Series 10" LEDx2 Elusive elements Lightbar, Firestik antenna, Rear Diff breather mod, Fogs anytime, Hitch Safe, OEM door sill strips, mryo mirror relocate bracket, Prinsu designs roof rack, Tepui Autana RTT, ARB Awning,Engo 10k winch synthetic, Blue seas fuse block and breaker, ARE Topper
  14. Jul 2, 2013 at 5:46 PM
    VolcomTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    I know, right?? I was definitely watching these and almost pulled the trigger a couple times.

15. Jul 2, 2013 at 5:51 PM
    PELLEY

Member:
    That's why I tried to give him his money back and let him keep the lights... Because I wanted to take advantage. That's why the offer still stands for him, because I want new lights for $10. Your an ass.

16. Jul 2, 2013 at 6:01 PM
    PELLEY

Member:
    As stated before there was no scam. I am busy with my family and work, assumed they were good because they were never used other than mock up. If this was a scam why would I use an account that has all kinds of rep and I have used for years. Wouldn't I make a 2nd account and not reply to emails. Why would I try and make it right?

I make a mistake and send out a bad part, I instantly offer a refund, I guess I am terrible person...

17. Jul 2, 2013 at 6:01 PM
    ckeene9

ckeene9 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Chesterfield, VA
    Vehicle:
    '12 DCSB Supercharged 4x4 TRD Sport
    See Build Thread
    *You're

:popcorn:

18. Jul 2, 2013 at 6:10 PM
    TCprerunner

TCprerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    I am not saying you scammed anyone and I am sure you are a stand up guy but I also do not see how something can be discolored and cracked and you not notice

19. Jul 2, 2013 at 6:19 PM
    PELLEY

Member:
    I don't know how else to re-explain what I said. I think I have said more than enough about all of this for that manor. You guys have fun talking shit, I'm outta here. If offering the guy a full refund while keeping the lights isn't enough for the peanut gallery, I don't really know what else to say. Enjoy!

20. Jul 2, 2013 at 6:19 PM
    blake5995

blake5995 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Blake
    Truckee, CA
    Vehicle:
    98 Tacoma SR5 4x4 2.7L
    I think he did the right thing for offering a refund of all of the money no questions asked but it is pretty hard not to notice how bad of shape these lights were in when you were packing the shipping box.

Products Discussed in

To Top