1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hello Folks

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Rbohno, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Apr 1, 2010 at 1:12 PM
    Rbohno

Rbohno [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Charlotte,NC
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC TRD OffRoad
    Viper remote start alarm 2.5" Spacer in front, 1.5" spacer in rear, rear TSB performed N-Fab Nerf bars 16" x 8" Vision Warrior wheels 265/75/16 Dura Trac tires
    I have made a few posts here and even purchased a bar from Brandon at Avid ( which I am anxiously waiting to have shipped) but I haven't yet said "whats Up" and introduced myself to everyone. So "Whaz Uppp"

I have owned 4 tacos prior to my purchase last month which was a 2010 Pyrite Mica double cab with Off Road package.

Mods so far:
    * Viper remote start alarm system
    * Daystar leveling kit with 2.5" spacer up front and either 1.5 or 1.25" block in the rear
    * Ordered light bar from Brandon at Avid Offroad on 3/22 ( waiting for an email from him saying it is shipped)

http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz126/Rbohno/IMG_0703.jpg

Oh and yes, I am the guy who had the mod remove my post last night regarding my wheels and tires for sale for $1200.
    FYI, If you buy the wheels from the stealership they are $250 each( checked today) and the tires from tire rack are $139 each so if my math is right that is about $1556 to buy the set up new??????

There is currently a thread running in the "for sale" section where the person is selling the same set up with 3 times the amount of miles for $1000 and many folks responded saying it was too low so thats how I came up with my price.
    I have to admit that some of your posts were quite funny so it was a good start to my entry into the posting world of Tacoma World Forums.

All that being said "How the heck are all of you" and I am glad to be part of the group.

RB

2. Apr 1, 2010 at 1:12 PM
    Andrew H

Andrew H What is this "search" you speak of?

Member:
    Dirty Tucson
    Vehicle:
    2010DCSB4X4TRDORMGM
    See build thread.
    welcome

3. Apr 1, 2010 at 1:33 PM
    topgun155

topgun155 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Zack
    Richmond, TX or College Station, TX
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner V6 Black
    Viper Alarm, In Pro Car Wear L.E.D. Tail Lights, Fog Lights, ScanGuageII, AvidOffroad Light Bar, Ammo Box Mod, Tailgate Theft Prevention Mod, Satoshi Grill, Hella 500ff behind the grill, blendmount, Cruise Control Mod, Fog Light Mod, 5100's @1.75, Toytec TSB AAL 1.5".
    Welcome to TW from TX.

4. Apr 1, 2010 at 1:36 PM
    oldtacomaguy

oldtacomaguy four forty four

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SE Conn.
    Vehicle:
    08 SR-5 4WD Impulse Red Pearl
    Alpine deck and amp, Polk speakers front and rear, Kenwood subwoofer, windows tinted to 20%, Sockmonkey decals, TSB, Eibach springs and Bilstein 5100's
    Welcome to TW.

To Top