1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hello from DFW and Extended Warranty Q

Discussion in 'New Members' started by originalthoughts, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Apr 13, 2010 at 8:53 AM

originalthoughts [OP] Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    2010 DC TRD OR 4x4
    Tailgate Anti-Theft, SnugTop Xtra Vision Shell, WeatherTech Mats, Extra D-Rings, Bed Mat, K&N drop-in
    Hey guys. Not an official member yet since the truck is on order but figured I would say hi.

Been trolling the forum for a few days now and there is some great info on here. The seatbelt buzzer disable even helped a friend of mine with an FJ!

But one thing I haven't found yet is a some info about getting Yota's ext warranty. Found this on Toyota Nation's site and figured it might help.
    I'm gonna shoot an email to him and will let yall know what happens.

Thanks again!
  2. Apr 13, 2010 at 9:27 AM
    Simon's Mom

Simon's Mom Wag More Bark Less

Apr 12, 2007
    First Name:
    Judy or Jude :)
    SBurl Vermont
    13 TRD OR DC MGM
    Stock for now
    Welcome :wave:
    You have until the 3/36 is up to buy the warranty, but you do roll the dice that the price won't go up.
    I bought mine through Troy @ Greenfield Toyota right when mine hit around 34k.
    It had gone up $45 which was offset by using the new Toyota Rewards card he offered which gave me a $75 rebate @ 0%.
    I paid the card off immediately after getting the $.
    There is also a guy here who offers them and another at Midwest Toyota, I think is the place, anywho...
    much less expensive than the hardsell finance pitch before you take delivery! :eek:

Congrats on the new truck!
To Top