1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HELP cant decide on tacoma

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by sicripp83, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Feb 5, 2011 at 5:13 AM
    sicripp83

sicripp83 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    wboro
    Vehicle:
    sic
    i currently run a 09 frontier im looking at 2011 trd's and im havign a hard time deciding what to do. i want a 6spd so i drove a sr5 they had on the lot because they didnt have a trd and was kinda bummed about the get up and go compaired to my frontier. other than that i liked the truck. more leg room the seats are nicer idk i thought it would be on par withthe frontier. imnot looking for a race car but i like to streach her legs sometimes on the freeway. i need some imput on this plus i need a color charcol, black what do you guys think?? i realy like black but hate it when it gets swirl marks from washing/waxing any help iss awsome thanks

2. Feb 5, 2011 at 5:19 AM
    TacoRun

TacoRun Subd for later..

Member:
    First Name:
    Luis
    Edinburg,Texas
    Vehicle:
    TRD off road, Magnetic Gray
    Pop Lock, Ranch Hand brush guard
    Go with the Magnetic Grey (charcoal). I've had mine for a year and still looks like new.

3. Feb 5, 2011 at 7:28 AM
    Wattapunk

Wattapunk Stay lifted my friends !

Member:
    First Name:
    Uncle K
    TX
    Vehicle:
    2005 Dbl Cab LB 4x4 TRD
    Toytec CO's, IRONMAN rear leaf pack, All pro front bumper, Body Armor rear bumper, BA steps MB TKO's w/285/75/16 Terra Grapplers, Bakflip tonneau cover, autopage remote start alarm, Ultragauge
    Go back to a dealership and test drive the one you really want with the V6 auto. I am very happy with Tacomas V6 power even with a lift and larger tires.

4. Feb 5, 2011 at 7:32 AM
    novataco

novataco Well-Known Member

Member:
    NOLA
    Vehicle:
    06 Sport V6 auto
    Aries bull bar, Lund grill screen, blackened h/l, Weathertech plastic all over, Access LE tonneau, window tint, tube steps, DF-Toy aux adapter, cig plug always on, console vault, hitch step, 1700 watt in-cab inverter and dual battery (in-progress), Delta bike hitch mounts
    If you are looking for a V6 but driving a 4 cylinder, you are comparing apples and oranges. Personally I would not shop on color, but do your homework, name the price you want to pay to a fleet managers over the phone, and when you find one that accepts your price, go pick one on the lot, and if a color really offends you, then shop around it.

5. Feb 5, 2011 at 7:40 AM
    sicripp83

sicripp83 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    wboro
    Vehicle:
    sic
    im heading to the dealership now i drove a v6 6speed idk im going to drive the trd auto and make up my mind

6. Feb 5, 2011 at 7:40 AM
    99TRD

99TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma SR5 TRD Access Cab Auto V6
    BHLM, Satoshi Mod, Blacked out Emblems, Scangauge II, XM Radio
    Absolutely agree with novataco. This is a lot of money, you should get exactly what you want. Those dealer scum can do some work and find one for you. Settle for nothing. Its what they get paid to do.

Also, a Taco will blow your Frontier away. You will love it.

To Top