1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help in/around Grapevine, Texas

Discussion in 'Texas' started by mr.trd, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Feb 20, 2019 at 10:58 AM
    mr.trd

mr.trd [OP] Are you Recreationally Insane?

Member:
    First Name:
    Brant
    Pocatello, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    '06 S/C 1GR-FE DCSB
    Icon coilovers w 14" 700lb springs, Icon billet UCA w/ Delta joints, custom built Icon rear resi-shocks, Icon stage 3 rear leaf pack, Archive Garage Hammer Hangers w/ homemade spreader bar, superbumps up front and timbren bumps in the rear, Crown brake lines, U-bolt flip,4.88's with front ARB locker and ARB dual compressor mounted behind back seat, 285/75R17 BFG A/T KO2's on Bronze Icon Alloy Compression's, 5th gen T4R budget big brake kit, CBI Off-Road Fab. custom Trailmaster 2.0 with swing-away tire carrier, CBI custom tube front bumper, CBI kickout sliders, CBI full flat belly skids including gas tank,CBI Ditch Light brackets w/ Heretic Studio Quattro's, Heretic Studio's 30" Amber on the front, Heretic Studio 40" bar under the Front Runner Roof Rack, Expedition Essentials RAM mount, Leer used shell, OEM black chrome sport headlights, fog lights always on mod, rear locker anytime mod, TRD supercharger, URD Ucon-EMS, Deatschwerks 255 fuel pump w/ URD external fuel filter kit, AFE intake paired to a Safari Snorkel, URD spec-U exhaust w/ factory Tundra muffler behind URD equal length headers.
    Hello Texans, I need help with an odd question from people that are in or close to Grapevine. I need to know if there is a good reputable Jeep dealership in the area that does any customization or loads up Jeeps with accessories on the showroom floor. I was contacted about a Meador Jeep in Texas wondering if it had any affiliation with Phil Meador Toyota, where I work. They were hoping so because we move lots of accessories and pre load trucks. I said I would reach out to the good folks in Texas that I trust and see if such a Jeep dealership does exist. And also say that I am sad that I am not in San Antonio with the rest of my Northwest Toyota Parts and Service Managers going through the truck plant tomorrow. Thank you in advance for any help you have in tracking down a good Jeep dealership in or close to Grapevine.

2. Mar 11, 2019 at 7:08 PM
    Stoked

Stoked Not So Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Celina, Tx
    Vehicle:
    2016 DCSB TRD OR
    I'm a little late on this response, but there is a Meador Chrysler Dodge Jeep south of Ft. Worth (not too far from Grapevine). Not sure if they are related to your dealer, but they could be. If you are still looking for a Jeep dealer, Huffines CDJR in Lewisville (close to Grapevine) is a good choice. They sponsor a local Jeep club and do a lot of upgrades at the dealer.

mr.trd[OP] likes this.
  3. Mar 12, 2019 at 10:35 PM
    mr.trd

mr.trd [OP] Are you Recreationally Insane?

Member:
    First Name:
    Brant
    Pocatello, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    '06 S/C 1GR-FE DCSB
    Icon coilovers w 14" 700lb springs, Icon billet UCA w/ Delta joints, custom built Icon rear resi-shocks, Icon stage 3 rear leaf pack, Archive Garage Hammer Hangers w/ homemade spreader bar, superbumps up front and timbren bumps in the rear, Crown brake lines, U-bolt flip,4.88's with front ARB locker and ARB dual compressor mounted behind back seat, 285/75R17 BFG A/T KO2's on Bronze Icon Alloy Compression's, 5th gen T4R budget big brake kit, CBI Off-Road Fab. custom Trailmaster 2.0 with swing-away tire carrier, CBI custom tube front bumper, CBI kickout sliders, CBI full flat belly skids including gas tank,CBI Ditch Light brackets w/ Heretic Studio Quattro's, Heretic Studio's 30" Amber on the front, Heretic Studio 40" bar under the Front Runner Roof Rack, Expedition Essentials RAM mount, Leer used shell, OEM black chrome sport headlights, fog lights always on mod, rear locker anytime mod, TRD supercharger, URD Ucon-EMS, Deatschwerks 255 fuel pump w/ URD external fuel filter kit, AFE intake paired to a Safari Snorkel, URD spec-U exhaust w/ factory Tundra muffler behind URD equal length headers.
    Thanks for the response. I will pass that on.

4. Mar 13, 2019 at 9:42 AM
    Ctupton

Ctupton Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    There is Grapevine Chrysler Jeep and Dodge... I've almost purchased from them in the past but went with a toyota in Grapevine instead and they sell upgraded jeeps

5. Mar 13, 2019 at 9:47 AM
    ChadsPride

ChadsPride Tacoma Owner & Enthusiast

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Sponsored by TacomaWorld.com
  6. Mar 13, 2019 at 10:01 AM
    Tacoaric

Tacoaric Well-Known Member

Member:
    Dallas, Texas
    Vehicle:
    King Ranch F250 Powerstroke
    Grapevine Jeep sucks. They sell a lot of lifted Jeeps though. I bought my girlfriend a JKU from huffines in Lewisville and they were great.

I buy a lot of stuff from Lewisville Autoplex. A+ dealership

ChadsPride likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top