1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

help me get the tx pro black bead lock

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by stunt man hans, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Jun 14, 2011 at 4:42 PM
    stunt man hans

stunt man hans [OP] DISPLACED VIKING LIVING IN WYOMING

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    FULL AEV PROSPECTOR KIT++
    i was looking at getting a new set up of wheels and tires when i get my lift installed next week, but its a toss up between walker evan wheels or the trd black bead lock wheels from the t/x pro. either way one of these is going to be the winner and the set is going to be sent to omf performance to have them work them over a bit. the problem is this shoptrd.com has the toyota bead locks instock and i'm looking at getting 5 wheels, but as you all probably already know they won't sell them shit's without a fucking vin #!!!! this seems completely gay to me if any of you guy's could offer me me hand i would really appreciate it. pm me if you could offer a solution it would either take me driving to a dealership to write the vin of a t/x pro down which i would be more than willing to do except the dealerships around me have 0 lol.:help:

2. Jun 14, 2011 at 7:27 PM
    stunt man hans

stunt man hans [OP] DISPLACED VIKING LIVING IN WYOMING

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    FULL AEV PROSPECTOR KIT++
    yes i know this they are sim-u-lock wheels, haha i need a vin so i can order them from shoptrd.com. the walker evans wheels i priced out are like 650 a wheel from omf i want a nice set up but i'm doing alot of shit to my truck at once so that would gobble up alot of my funds obviously. the trd wheel set up would run about 360 a wheel its literally half the price and i can live with them i def like the walker evans better, but thats a lot of coin.

Products Discussed in

To Top