1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help OMD (Doug 4WD) Transmission fundraiser

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by SoCaltaco65, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 9, 2012 at 5:20 PM
    RJALLDAY702

RJALLDAY702 U MAD? OH U MAD

Member:
    First Name:
    RJ
    Hermosa Beach
    Vehicle:
    08'
    6" Ruff Country DBL
    Was waiting to get home.

:wave:

2. Jul 9, 2012 at 5:27 PM
    SoCaltaco65

SoCaltaco65 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB 4x4 Offroad TRD
    Harbor Freight 110v welder garage fab parts.
    No actually you did, I made this clear, I asked numerous times that we should check with Steve about this and make sure he was ok with it, your reply was I have tried many times to get the name and was never replied too. I would have never EVER entered into a possible legal issue without asking first.
    I'm sorry to all on the new site, but this has gone far enough, its being locked. And please lock this too.

3. Jul 9, 2012 at 6:10 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    No Truck
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    OK, big deep breathe, exhale.........

Matt, I'm sorry you feel/are getting slapped around, there is no joy for me or anyone else in this. but c'mon dude !! if you take the time & go over the way you are posting numbers you gotta see how confusing it is to know where the hell we're at, I mean when you post up a grand total of $1500 & change & one of $1300 & change & I didnt add this or subtract that & at the end of the day I'm handed $1046.00 as the total out of the pay pal account. I mean what would you think ? :notsure:

Dude you were in charge of this & if I or anyone else had any issue as to your honesty you wouldn't have been overseeing this..

4. Jul 9, 2012 at 6:13 PM
    SocalMan22

SocalMan22 Founder Socaltacomas.com Thor

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve-0
    So*Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Dbl Cab
    What Mods!
    Thread went on way to long and well i hope we can all look past this and let it be what it is, it sucks it came down to this point, i apologize on my behalf and just want this done with on both parties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
To Top