1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

help please

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Gtacoman11, May 2, 2012.

1. May 2, 2012 at 3:55 PM
    Gtacoman11

Gtacoman11 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Giovanni
    Hobe sound florida
    Vehicle:
    '11 sr5 6in taco
    6 in pro comp , n fab light bar with two piaa off road lights, nab fab rock rail /side step, waterproof seat covers, 35 in tire with moto metal rims, custom exaughst , hid lights , hard fold extang cover all jl audio , jl amp , jl 13w5 shallow mount, Kenwood nav head unit, trd intake, power converter, rubber floor mats, black plasti dip badge mod, interior lights , led roof lights
    trying something new, im gonna raptor upol liner the interior of my truck, and i dont know what to do about the exposed wires or the foot ac vent for the passengers, any suggestions?

2. May 2, 2012 at 4:01 PM
    Specalt

Specalt Well-Known Member

Member:
    Phoenix
    Vehicle:
    2011 SR5 4x4
    Just tape off what you don't want to get the spray on. The tape will come up if you pull it when the upol is slightly tacky

3. May 2, 2012 at 4:09 PM
    Gtacoman11

Member:
    First Name:
    Giovanni
    Hobe sound florida
    Vehicle:
    '11 sr5 6in taco
    6 in pro comp , n fab light bar with two piaa off road lights, nab fab rock rail /side step, waterproof seat covers, 35 in tire with moto metal rims, custom exaughst , hid lights , hard fold extang cover all jl audio , jl amp , jl 13w5 shallow mount, Kenwood nav head unit, trd intake, power converter, rubber floor mats, black plasti dip badge mod, interior lights , led roof lights
    i am going to tape alot off , but i was talking more along the lines of concealing the exposed wires, like creating some sort of a metal cover

4. May 3, 2012 at 7:21 AM
    Specalt

Specalt Well-Known Member

Member:
    Phoenix
    Vehicle:
    2011 SR5 4x4
    Just use that plastic wire cover stuff.

[​IMG]

5. May 3, 2012 at 2:23 PM
    Gtacoman11

Member:
    First Name:
    Giovanni
    Hobe sound florida
    Vehicle:
    '11 sr5 6in taco
    i used alot of that and thanks for the input, you would think alot more people would chime in

6. May 3, 2012 at 2:24 PM
    GotLift37

GotLift37 Bangers Runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    down south
    Vehicle:
    07 4Runner 4WD
    2.5" front lift (leeper coilover) 1" body 16" Dick Cepek DC1 Black/polished 295/75/16 General Grabber AT2 Tinted Taillights 5% tint OEM Acura TSX HID Retrofit White LED dash light conversion
    got pics of it done? i want to see this

7. May 3, 2012 at 2:33 PM
    Gtacoman11

Member:
    First Name:
    Giovanni
    Hobe sound florida
    Vehicle:
    '11 sr5 6in taco
    well i just started it wednesday, but i am putting the pics up in a bit, thanks for the interest, i dont know of anyone doing this on the interior of a newer tacoma

8. May 3, 2012 at 3:03 PM
    Gtacoman11

Member:
    First Name:
    Giovanni
    Hobe sound florida
    Vehicle:
    '11 sr5 6in taco
To Top