1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help support LLS and stop blood related cancers!!

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by HPaap72, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Mar 24, 2011 at 2:20 PM
    HPaap72

HPaap72 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NWest - PDX
    Vehicle:
    01 Tacoma
    KING 2.5 coil overs, deck plate, k/n, gray wire, driver, blue toothed kenwood
    to anyone and everyone out there whether or not you are connected to anyone who has had a blood related cancer or any cancer at all im raising money with my girlfriend for Team In Training through The LLS (Leukemia and Lymphoma Society). Its a great organization and they can use all the help they can get.

Team In Training hosts group training for marathons, triathlons, and century rides as a way to raise awareness and funds for LLS. Its an amazing organization and i have meet some of great people up here in the OSWIM (Oregon Southern Washington Idaho Montana chapter). Some of the stories ive heard are wait make me keep training and coming back day after day to raise money and spirits of those who have had an encounter with this awful cancer.

Oh yeah. So my girlfriend and i need your help!! We have committed to do the Pacific Crest Half Iron-Man (72.3 miles) this June 25 in Sun River Oregon. Along with the grueling commitment of completing such a task we are also committed to raising $7,600 together for the LLS. we are roughly 92 days away from race day and need to reach our goal even sooner.

We have a web page that yall can check out, read her story, and get a better idea of what we are actually doing, and hopefully you will be so inclined to toss us a donation! $1, $2, or $1,000, no donation is to small and it goes to a great cause. PLUS ITS TAX SEASON AND YOU DONATION IS 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE!!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/oswim/pctri11/teamhm

Please check out the page and best wishes to you all!!

cheers schuyler

2. Mar 25, 2011 at 5:24 AM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Morning bump for a great cause.:woot:

3. Mar 25, 2011 at 8:25 AM
    HPaap72

HPaap72 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NWest - PDX
    Vehicle:
    01 Tacoma
    KING 2.5 coil overs, deck plate, k/n, gray wire, driver, blue toothed kenwood
    Thanks much appreciated!!

To Top