1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HELP THE TROOPS AT CHRISTMAS

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by rme, May 9, 2011.

1. May 9, 2011 at 2:34 PM
    rme

rme [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    XM, Panasonic Stereo, Headlights,Electric Ant,Toyota Deluxe Wheels, Rhino Lining, Cargo Rails
    I know what a name this woman has but it's legit. These guys did alot of good for the troops in Iraq and Kuwait while I was over there. I'm hoping we can support them....

It's that time of year again! We are in the running for a $10,000 grant from Pepsi to help Ship Christmas Stockings to the Troops. We need your help to win. Please vote daily for Military Connections using the link below. In order to win we have to land in the top 10 at the end of May.

Thank you!!

Summer Tissue

Ship 5000 Christmas Stockings to the Troops Overseas!

http://pep.si/dPXrf8

2. May 9, 2011 at 2:36 PM
    Zanamoe

Zanamoe Future ruler of the world!

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt
    Bakersfield, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Grey Off-Road Only
    3" Pro Comp lift kit, Moto Metal black wheels, Pro Comp. Xtreme TA tires, Cobra CB radio with PA, custom rear light bar, rear tailgater deterrent lights, desert whip mount, tinted windows, black headlight mod and blacked fog lights, GrillCraft black mesh grill, Tacoma bed mat, extra d-ring mod, behind grill light bar, hid 700ff Hellas, blacked emblems, Maglite mount, flipped spare, fogs anytime, washable cabin air filter, AFE pro dry airfilter, Redline hood struts, led interior lights, Magnaflow muffler, 18" Stubby antenna
    your link isnt working

3. May 9, 2011 at 6:37 PM
    rme

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    XM, Panasonic Stereo, Headlights,Electric Ant,Toyota Deluxe Wheels, Rhino Lining, Cargo Rails
    This is my first thread so let me know if it isn't working now....
    semper fi....

4. May 17, 2011 at 2:22 PM
    rme

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    Looks like your help is making a difference. Let's keep Christmas going for the guys over the water....

Visit www.refresheverything.com/militarychristmas and vote with your Pepsi Account (1 per day)

2. Visit and vote with your Facebook Account (1 per day)

3. You can vote with Twitter, but I still have not figured out how (I emailed Pepsi, but have not heard back)

4. You can text 105817 to 73774 from your cell phone (1 per day)

5. If you buy Pepsi Products you can look for the Power Vote code and enter it at the link listed above (10 codes per day)

Products Discussed in

To Top