1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

help with Kicker L7 8s

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by cmytacoma, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Nov 7, 2011 at 1:03 PM
    cmytacoma

cmytacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Humboldt county NORCAL
    Vehicle:
    05 black DC LB sport
    Eclipse AVN 6620, Diamond audio 4.5" component in kicks, center channel with same mid and 2 tweets, infinity kappa perfect component 6.1 in front doors, kappa 6.1 coax in rear, sx900.4, fosgate power 1000, 06 L7 in ported box. BHLM, custom made sliders,
    just got a pair of L7 8s and was wondering about sub box...should i go with a supercrewsound sub box sealed or is there a way to go ported with them? has anyone run these in a double cab tacoma before and what did u think of them? thoughts and suggestions are wanted! thanks

2. Nov 7, 2011 at 1:11 PM
    Jester243

Jester243 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2008 Doublecab 4x4 IRP
    Front side windows tinted 27% to match the others, added Tacomaworld.com sticker, suspension TSB as of 7-21-09, Devil Horns by Andres, BFG's, Alpine with Bluetooth and Ipod contols, Rear view mirror relocation bracket, Ultragauge, Sylvania Silverstar fogs, Sylvania Silverstart Ultra headlights because Lifetime LED's are shit...
    not sure, but you might want to pm a mod to have this moved to the audio area, you might get more responses.

3. Nov 8, 2011 at 7:22 PM
    RedzTaco43

RedzTaco43 Active Member

Member:
    Sugar Land
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner Trd
    I have a single 12 in a sealed box and its great... would sound better in a ported box.. just my 2 cents

To Top