1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help with P1135 code

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by TruthInLies313, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Apr 7, 2009 at 6:57 PM
    TruthInLies313

TruthInLies313 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Blaine
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    05 V6 TRD Sport DC
    Tinted, 5701 Viper Alarm Electric Start, 6 Inch Fabtech Lift, 17'' XD Hoss Rims, K&N 77 Series Intake, BHLM, Black Emblems, Color Matched Dash rings, 2 JL 10's, Pioneer Double Din Head Unit
    So the other week I had my truck in the shop for the Low emissions code from bank 1. They swapped out the cat and an 02 sensor first bank. Now a week later it is pulling a code for Air/Fuel Sensor Heater Circuit Response.

Anyone have any ideas what it could be. Could it have to do with what the mechanic did?

Oh and I just got over the 200,000 mark woot woot.

2. Apr 7, 2009 at 7:00 PM
    TruthInLies313

TruthInLies313 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Blaine
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    05 V6 TRD Sport DC
    Tinted, 5701 Viper Alarm Electric Start, 6 Inch Fabtech Lift, 17'' XD Hoss Rims, K&N 77 Series Intake, BHLM, Black Emblems, Color Matched Dash rings, 2 JL 10's, Pioneer Double Din Head Unit
    Oh and another thing. My power is feeling weird. Like ill hit the gas and it will pick up then around 50 it feels like it picks up more power from somewhere and it feels weird. Not sure if that is a problem. Almost like a hesitation. Air Filter is clean. Just changed oil and seafoamed about 1-2 months ago.

Products Discussed in

To Top