1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HELP with pics and vid

Discussion in 'Tacoma Videos' started by YeahYeah, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Jul 20, 2010 at 7:10 PM
    YeahYeah

YeahYeah [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Thomas
    (My Home - Murrieta, CA) Now, Alexandria, VA
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Pre-Runner
    mud flaps gone, second air-filter gone, DTRL, fog light whenever and work with hi-beams, cut exhaust (was wicked flow), flat black stock rims, ABS switch, cup holder led's (with switch), turning signal mod #45, Bilstien 5100's, grill mesh
    Does anyone know how to gets pics and vid up on this site? Ive been trying and have "uploaded" them and nothing still comes up. Why?:confused:

2. Jul 24, 2010 at 7:50 AM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    No Truck
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now

If its a youtube video, I just "right click" in the video I want to link to this site & you'll see some options pop up, chose the "copy embedded html" option, left click on it & then I come to this awesome site & left click again in the text area of the post (where you see this now) & you'll see the option "paste", click on it & your done, its so fucking simple I still kick myself for not figuring it out sooner. As far as pics go, scroll down to the manage attachments (its right below this page) & left click on it & if you can't figure it out from there, well maybe its time for a computer class.....good luck:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByxhS0guT1w

3. Jul 24, 2010 at 4:35 PM
    YeahYeah

YeahYeah [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Thomas
    (My Home - Murrieta, CA) Now, Alexandria, VA
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Pre-Runner
    mud flaps gone, second air-filter gone, DTRL, fog light whenever and work with hi-beams, cut exhaust (was wicked flow), flat black stock rims, ABS switch, cup holder led's (with switch), turning signal mod #45, Bilstien 5100's, grill mesh
    gracias amigo!

To Top