1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hey Connecticut!

Discussion in 'North East' started by Jrs13086, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Jan 13, 2019 at 6:39 PM
    Breakfast Taco

Breakfast Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    SW CT
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 5spd 2.7L
    Yes - but it's only done that since the new clutch. Really need to take it back in. I don't fix work I paid for. :)

Skierrichy, Cativelense and TOMB like this.
  2. Jan 13, 2019 at 6:42 PM
    Hadataco

Hadataco Well-Known Member

Member:
    I kicked my shop 20 bucks while doing an oil change to shut it up...40 miles later...it's baaaaack!

Skierrichy likes this.
  3. Jan 13, 2019 at 6:46 PM
    Breakfast Taco

Member:
    SW CT
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 5spd 2.7L
    dislike.

Skierrichy and Cativelense like this.
  4. Jan 13, 2019 at 6:49 PM
    Hadataco

Member:
    Yes...yes...dislike.

5. Jan 13, 2019 at 6:53 PM
    Cativelense

Cativelense Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Black 4x4 TRD Sport
    -TRD oil cap -TRD radiator cap -TRD shift knob -2015 Entune system with Nav, -OEM roof rack -Front windows tinted to match back (20%) -BPK Skid Plate -Non clock hazard switch assembly -WeatherTech floor mats -AFE Stage II Pro Dry Intake -AVS Vent Shades -AMP Research bed extender -Horn relocation mod -Bob's Mirror -Redline hood struts -UltraGauge MX 1.3 -Debadged -Reverse LEDs & shifter bezel LED -Black steering wheel controls, black shifter bezel, black AC vent panel -Black gauge cluster rings + black tweeter rings -Morimoto XB LED fog lights -Anzo tail lights -Hilux 4x4 lighted switch -Bed mat -Hondo Garage radio knobs -OKLED 20" light bar mounted on BAMF behind the grill mount -CH4X4 LED light bar switch w/add-a-fuse -nd4spdbh fog light anytime mod (HUGE thanks to @tgriff) -Debadged bed -Secondary air pump filter -Retros (Morimoto Mini H1's and Morimoto Panamera shrouds with dual intensity LED DRL's & 5000k bulbs) -Tailgate Anti-Theft Device by @scleaf -OEM TRD Sport 17" wheels painted black w/Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires (Winter wheels) -Pro Comp Extreme 17" wheels w/Firestone Destination LE2 tires (Spring/Summer/Fall wheels) -Anzo blacked out third break light -HomerTaco Tacoma Ghost Raptor Insert -Rear diff breather mod (HUGE thanks to @jc11taco89) -Fumoto Valve -LEER 100R -Salex center console and glove box organizers -Power Pop N Lock -Mobtown Tailgate Skin -TRD Pro suspension with HS Progressive AAL (overload leaf in) -ECGS replacement bearing -Dust caps on rear drums to match front -Me-So Customs "The Gasshole" -ACEkraut license plate bracket -mesojdm's 2nd Gen Ultimate LED Dome and Map lights -Seat spacers from olecoot -Bullaculla Trailer Harness Relocation Bracket
    Dis-fucking-like.

Skierrichy and Breakfast Taco like this.
  6. Jan 13, 2019 at 6:57 PM
    Hadataco

Member:
    Me....too? Hence the post?

7. Jan 13, 2019 at 7:13 PM
    Breakfast Taco

Member:
    SW CT
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 5spd 2.7L
    not sure if that shield is an over or under on the Taco. Thoughts come to mind, tin snips, J B Weld, Wire, metal screw. OH, & Harbor Freight C-clamp.

8. Jan 13, 2019 at 7:22 PM
    Hadataco

Member:
    I can fix it, but it's the principle. I shouldn't have to. It's cold out. Well...at least my beer will stay cold.

9. Jan 13, 2019 at 7:30 PM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    -TRD oil cap -TRD radiator cap -TRD shift knob -2015 Entune system with Nav, -OEM roof rack -Front windows tinted to match back (20%) -BPK Skid Plate -Non clock hazard switch assembly -WeatherTech floor mats -AFE Stage II Pro Dry Intake -AVS Vent Shades -AMP Research bed extender -Horn relocation mod -Bob's Mirror -Redline hood struts -UltraGauge MX 1.3 -Debadged -Reverse LEDs & shifter bezel LED -Black steering wheel controls, black shifter bezel, black AC vent panel -Black gauge cluster rings + black tweeter rings -Morimoto XB LED fog lights -Anzo tail lights -Hilux 4x4 lighted switch -Bed mat -Hondo Garage radio knobs -OKLED 20" light bar mounted on BAMF behind the grill mount -CH4X4 LED light bar switch w/add-a-fuse -nd4spdbh fog light anytime mod (HUGE thanks to @tgriff) -Debadged bed -Secondary air pump filter -Retros (Morimoto Mini H1's and Morimoto Panamera shrouds with dual intensity LED DRL's & 5000k bulbs) -Tailgate Anti-Theft Device by @scleaf -OEM TRD Sport 17" wheels painted black w/Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires (Winter wheels) -Pro Comp Extreme 17" wheels w/Firestone Destination LE2 tires (Spring/Summer/Fall wheels) -Anzo blacked out third break light -HomerTaco Tacoma Ghost Raptor Insert -Rear diff breather mod (HUGE thanks to @jc11taco89) -Fumoto Valve -LEER 100R -Salex center console and glove box organizers -Power Pop N Lock -Mobtown Tailgate Skin -TRD Pro suspension with HS Progressive AAL (overload leaf in) -ECGS replacement bearing -Dust caps on rear drums to match front -Me-So Customs "The Gasshole" -ACEkraut license plate bracket -mesojdm's 2nd Gen Ultimate LED Dome and Map lights -Seat spacers from olecoot -Bullaculla Trailer Harness Relocation Bracket
    Fuck me for checking work emails, that one just ruined my night.

Emailed someone about an order they had put in, that was missing a crucial pc of information: our price from the factory was not on the purchase order that I send. That is in turn generated by the sales order that the salesperson creates, which they did not enter that info into, which in turn carries over to the purchase order that is automatically created that I see and place, which is necessary for me place the order with the factory. Not allowed to place purchase orders where there is no cost info; 1) it messes up our accounting department's reporting, and 2) placing a purchase order with a cost mission is a big no no in business.

Person got upset and said, and I quote, "and to be honest I am tired of the constant push back".

Well excuse me for trying to do my job the best I can. So... I politely responded and explained why I did what I did, why it is needed, and apologized that she felt that way (even thought I don't feel sorry and am just being professional). She copied everyone and their mom on the email, including my supervisor, so I obviously copied every one on my reply.

Then I sent an email to my supervisor only informing her, and I have no problem saying it to her and putting it in writing, that I do not like that person and that this was not the first time she tried to "stir something up" with me, that I took offense to her insinuation and comment when I am simply doing my job, AND that if that person does not like that I am doing my job, or the way I do it, I will no longer work with her and help her and she can deal with my supervisor and/or co-worker going forward on anything that I am supposed to handle.

Fuck this shit. This is the type of shit that I have been saying and complaining about, that goes on at this place. Tired of it. Really hoping something that I applied to pans out. Waiting on a response to my application since it goes through a "screening" process sort of speak, to see if you have what they want, before moving onto the part of the process.

Bridge4 and Skierrichy like this.
  10. Jan 13, 2019 at 7:54 PM
    ABA180

ABA180 It burns when I pee....

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    East Bridgewater MA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Regular Cab Slider
    Pioneer CD, Megaloud/JBL amps, Rockford/Polk speakers.
    So you fix someone else's mistake and it's your fault? Jeez

Cativelense[QUOTED] likes this.
  11. Jan 13, 2019 at 7:58 PM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    I guess... And I constantly push back according to her. Not sure how, but ok... Just doing my job, so if that's pushing back, then I must be doing my shot wrong all these years.

12. Jan 13, 2019 at 8:04 PM
    ABA180

ABA180 It burns when I pee....

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    East Bridgewater MA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Regular Cab Slider
    Pioneer CD, Megaloud/JBL amps, Rockford/Polk speakers.
    I'm sure you at least in part would have caught heat if you didn't hold it up for the missing price.

Cativelense[QUOTED] likes this.
  13. Jan 13, 2019 at 8:10 PM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    I have no doubt about that. The minute I sent that order, there would be an email in my inbox from someone in our account group questioning it the following day, with my boss and her boss on there. I don't feel like getting shit from accounting about something that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

14. Jan 13, 2019 at 8:16 PM
    Breakfast Taco

Member:
    SW CT
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 5spd 2.7L
    So basically, this salesperson isn't doing her job, you did your job which is to ensure she did hers & she made a point to let everyone know she didn't do her job & you did. That's good for you.

TOMB and Cativelense[QUOTED] like this.
  15. Jan 13, 2019 at 8:22 PM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    LMAO. Yeah I guess that's true. Didn't even think about it that way. But still... There was no need for her smart ass comment. And to copy my supervisor to try and insinuate that I was doing something wrong. That's the shit that pisses me off the most. I can't wait to get out of there. The day I put my 2 week's notice will be a huge relief and I can just let shit roll off my back from that point on.

Skierrichy likes this.
  16. Jan 13, 2019 at 8:34 PM
    Breakfast Taco

Member:
    SW CT
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 5spd 2.7L
    ...you know them stupid peoples are everywhere - right?

17. Jan 13, 2019 at 8:36 PM
    Breakfast Taco

Member:
    SW CT
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 5spd 2.7L
    Okay me done.

Good night CT (& just over the border).

Sand Dog and Cativelense like this.
  18. Jan 14, 2019 at 2:23 AM
    Skierrichy

Skierrichy MadRad

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Willington
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD
    To many, but never done
    My buddy has a starter but when he gets in his truck he has to turn it off, or it turns off automatically, then he has to turn it back on.
    Does the N2 do this as well?

Cativelense likes this.
  19. Jan 14, 2019 at 2:24 AM
    Skierrichy

Skierrichy MadRad

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Willington
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD
    To many, but never done