1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HID Dual Halo Projector Headlights

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by LaTechLogan, Jan 29, 2010.

1. LaTechLogan

LaTechLogan [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Logan
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    '08 PreRunner Sport
    - K&N intake - Pioneer headunit - 2 Kicker 10" subwoofers & amp - Nokya Hyper Yellow foglights - 18" Magnaflow muffler - Bilstein 5100 shocks set to 0" - Eibach coil springs - 1.5" blocks in back
  2. ElectronMan

ElectronMan Well-Known Member

Member:
    If that is your thing go for it. Don't let others convince you on what to like. I personally thing that angle eyes should be left on the BMWs.

6000k bulbs won't be as bright as a 4200k bulb, but it will be more blue. Again, if you are going for blue lights then by all means buy the setup. However, I wouldn't expect a lot as I think that the setup is not a true HID setup. You'll have hot spots and a narrow spread as the projectors are setup for halogen bulbs.

3. LaTechLogan

LaTechLogan [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Logan
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    '08 PreRunner Sport
    - K&N intake - Pioneer headunit - 2 Kicker 10" subwoofers & amp - Nokya Hyper Yellow foglights - 18" Magnaflow muffler - Bilstein 5100 shocks set to 0" - Eibach coil springs - 1.5" blocks in back
    well i've continued looking and have decided that i am not totally sold on the angel eyes, i could go for just the hid setup but i don't like the housings i have now, they are the stock housings and what i don't like is the big amber blinkers.. do you know of any replacements w.o those? other than the halo lights i showed in the link above?

4. Razorecko

Razorecko Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 Pyrite DCLB TRD Supercharged
    ^ look on ebay. All those headlights are ALOT cheaper there. You can get the same ones you linked for like half that price.

To Top