1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

hidsystem.com

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Tonydatiger161, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Mar 1, 2012 at 2:10 PM
    Tonydatiger161

Tonydatiger161 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jose
    Fayetteville, AR
    Vehicle:
    13' Barcelona Red TX Baja
    Hi, i have been wanting to get an HID system for my truck. I ran across a website (hidsystem.com) and i was wondering if any of y'all have ordered from them. If so are they a reliable vendor? Here is the link to the website:
    http://www.hidsystem.com/

2. Mar 1, 2012 at 2:16 PM
    Namyo

Namyo -

Member:
  3. Mar 3, 2012 at 11:57 PM
    S7ICKlVlAN

S7ICKlVlAN Cpt. Bubbleguts

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport DCSB
    TRD badged | Hunting Cage | Smoked Tails | LED Everything | Slim Cubby HID bi-xenon's | Spidertrax 1.25" | BHLM | FLM | S2000 Ant | 20% Shade | PL 8521 | OME 885 | Bilstein 5100's | Toytec 2" AAL | FN 18x9" Bronze BFD's | 275/65-18 Duratrac's | Wrinkle Red Valve Covers | 3M Di-Noc Wrapped Interior | Kode MB Push Button Ignition | Relentless Sliders | URD TCAI | Mr.Marv Enclosure | Arc Audio 10" | Hybrid Audio Clarus F/R | Alpine PDX-5 | Alpine INE-S920HD
    The FX-R retrofit is definitely the way to go, but incase you don't wanna go that route, check out Slim Cubby HID's. I just installed the SlimHID bi-xenon kit today and was thoroughly impressed with the quality of the components and totality of the kit. Everything I needed and then some was included and the price kicked ass. He's running a GB right now FYI.

To Top