1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

High Sierra Vacation Pics!

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by RecklessTaco, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Jul 30, 2010 at 10:27 AM
    RecklessTaco

RecklessTaco [OP] Livin the Dream

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Wellington, NV.
    Vehicle:
    08 Dbl Cab Prerunner TRD Sport Debadged
    ENGAGE LT KIT, King 2.5x 8" coilovers w/600lb 18"coil springs, a custom built leaf pack in the rear by OMD, and a custom built prerunner bumper by SurfInferno. 33x12.50-17General Grabbers on 17x9 Black RBP 93R rims, Volant CAI w/Amsoil dry filter, Volant Ram Air, Poweraid Throttle body spacer, URD MAF Calibrator, Flowmaster40, Uniden Bearcat cb w/ 4' fire fly firestick antenna, & a Icom V80 Handheld(Modded for race channels)
    Well we are back from our trip up to Huntington Lake, Ca in the High Sierras! What an awsome time we had! No bear sightings this year but it was still fun as ever! Her are some of the pics take by my camera phone! the rest of the pics i will post up soon! Enjoy:D[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Jul 30, 2010 at 10:29 AM
    RecklessTaco

RecklessTaco [OP] Livin the Dream

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Wellington, NV.
    Vehicle:
    08 Dbl Cab Prerunner TRD Sport Debadged
    ENGAGE LT KIT, King 2.5x 8" coilovers w/600lb 18"coil springs, a custom built leaf pack in the rear by OMD, and a custom built prerunner bumper by SurfInferno. 33x12.50-17General Grabbers on 17x9 Black RBP 93R rims, Volant CAI w/Amsoil dry filter, Volant Ram Air, Poweraid Throttle body spacer, URD MAF Calibrator, Flowmaster40, Uniden Bearcat cb w/ 4' fire fly firestick antenna, & a Icom V80 Handheld(Modded for race channels)
    Yes that really is snow on the ground in the one pic! It was at an Elev. of 9,700ft at a point called Kaiser Pass!:D

3. Jul 30, 2010 at 4:04 PM
    05offroad

05offroad Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Alpine, California
    Vehicle:
    '05 Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Look like you guys had a great time! Nice boat too

4. Jul 30, 2010 at 4:18 PM
    Blue

Blue You're my boy blue

Member:
    First Name:
    Dylan
    Sierras
    Vehicle:
    ex 99 current 04 TRD
    looks like fun :thumbsup:

5. Jul 30, 2010 at 7:07 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    No Truck..well, maybe
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    Great pics Matt, the Sierras are always awesome, Your wife Chelsea is pretty in pink as always, Evan is pumpin' his stuff up to look like the mountain man he's gonna be,& Brianna looks like she's having fun except she looks like she wishes that horse would pay attention & where's my girl Taylor? Was she a no-show or made you promise not to post pics ?? haha:D:D

Anyway brother I'm glad you guys had a fun,safe ,family trip & you have NO idea how glad I am your back !!! :D:D

& Damn I know that water is c-c-c-o-o-o-o-l-l-l-l-d-d-d-d-d !!!:eek::eek:

To Top