1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hit with the Taco Curse

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Mz_TazComa, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Dec 10, 2008 at 12:36 PM
    Mz_TazComa

Mz_TazComa [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Long Island, NY
    Vehicle:
    '16 D-Cab TRD Sport LB
    Well I spoke to my insurance company the other day and they denied his claim...thank god!

His insurance asked me to fax a copy of the police report so they can make a decision. I faxed it this morning, but guess what I got in the mail TODAY????

A check from them!! Guess they didn't need the police report after all. I ran out and cashed it as soon as I got it.

I just hope they don't reverse their decision now that they have the police report. Can they even do that? The money is in my bank account. Should I go take it out lol?

2. Dec 10, 2008 at 1:52 PM
    jefferson

jefferson needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    haha nope! You're sittin pretty! Good job bud! Insurance can be a tricky bitch.

3. Dec 10, 2008 at 2:59 PM
    Mz_TazComa

Mz_TazComa [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Long Island, NY
    Vehicle:
    '16 D-Cab TRD Sport LB
    Christmas is right on time this year! :d:d:d:d

Products Discussed in

To Top