1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hmmm I wonder whats in that box that came in the mail today...

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by 08pretaco, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Oct 29, 2009 at 7:10 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    Na i had for wheel parts do it...i have a buddy that works there... u got the extended break lines too right..??

2. Oct 29, 2009 at 8:10 PM
    08pretaco

08pretaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    oh ya they through those in for free for me. i got a really good deal and couldnt pass it up. how much did they charge you for the install?

3. Oct 29, 2009 at 8:40 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    nothing actually... lol... just had to go in real early to bring the truck in lol... plus i get a lot of hit anyway so they better hook it up even if he is my boy and all lol...

4. Oct 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM
    08pretaco

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    thats nice i wish!! haha maybe not it would be nice to experience something like this!

5. Oct 29, 2009 at 9:12 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    hell yea do u have any Adj. coilovers..??

6. Oct 29, 2009 at 11:10 PM
    08pretaco

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    i just got 5100 front and rear and picked up some eibach springs and collars, the silver ones that toytec sold before the red coils.

if i drove out to socal where your at and dont end up doing the install myself, what kinda deal would you be able to hook me up with? cause its pretty extensive. ive been looking at new bearing blah blah blah

are you running any additional lift up front besides the 4" and any lift in the back? truck sits like im hoping to end up!

ok so i figured i would add this. i apologize to all about, what i realize now, the silly questions. i looked at the service manual and printed off all the pages applicable to this install. very easy straight forward. the manual answered just about every question that i posted. next time ill do the research before making a big deal about pretty much nothing! :) thank you

Products Discussed in

To Top