1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

How did the war start?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Nitro_rc, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Jan 29, 2008 at 1:30 PM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    I had to come back from vacation to inject some excitement into a few dead threads. I hope I win that steak prize for my trouble if someone hasn't won it already. :D

2. Jan 29, 2008 at 2:17 PM
    squad314

squad314 Thinks he's Steve McQueen

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Into the mystic....(foggy Saint John, NB)
    Vehicle:
    2018 TrD Sport Upgrade
    "Hello Kitty" steering wheel cover.

Thank you very much.:D

3. Jan 30, 2008 at 6:52 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    just so you know it thought it was pretty obvious that you weren't serious. No offense taken here. of course its hard to offend someone in a nation that can and probably will invade your nation in a matter of 15 minutes :)

Sweet, we got referred to as a shark! You hear that TheMaster, one of your own people recognizes Americas absolute supremecy!

Its funny that you and natrlyst mention canadian geese. Here at work we have a good sized manmade pond for decoration for the cafe patio. There are always at least some canadian geese around but depending on the time of year there are 60 or 70 of them and babies. they get kinda pissy around this time of year. The security guards are instructed to use their golf carts to run them off but they always come back. Anyway, on the way into work i was minding my own buisiness just walking into the building. This big stupid goose stood up and started honking and flapping his wings at me. i was just going to ignore him but the bastard charged me. Well i'll be damned if i'm gonna run from a goose, much less one from Canada! so i reared back and kicked him in the neck! Actually more like where the neck connects to the body. He stayed flared up at me and honking but he just stood there and decided not to run at me anymore. Just goes to show ya, Canada cant take a good kick in the neck from America:)

NOTE TO ANIMAL LOVERS: I dont care if i hurt the goose. he attacked me first and i didnt even do anything. but just for the record, i dont think he seemed injured. He just looked confused and angry that he couldnt do anything. I expect to see the same look from TheMaster after the first time i kick him in the neck :)

4. Jan 30, 2008 at 7:00 AM
    nd

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    Ok listen up Canadian Bacon, courage is something all Americans have. it takes a lot of courage to piss of an entire planet and not really give a sh!t and to continue to do so. Also, you got the moral of the story wrong. We have the power to win, just not the resolve. The moral of the story is "dont start a war you're too incompetent win" Thank you Mr. Bush.

Draft dodgers aren't Americans. You can keep 'em all. There is only one reason that i would run from America and hide in Canada, and thats if Hillary gets elected. If that happens i'll be a Hillary dodger and live with TheMaster for the next 4 years. ya hear that Bacon! you're gonna have a new roommate that doesn't pay rent and hates all your Canadian friends!

5. Jan 30, 2008 at 7:01 AM
    nd

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    Oh no, another one! You people are multiplying like extremely polite, borderline retarded rabbits!

6. Jan 30, 2008 at 7:31 AM
    natrlyst

natrlyst Well-Known Member

Member:
    I didn't assume you were offended, I just thought it would be polite to make sure you knew my intentions.

The metaphorical shark goes beyond symbiosis and does not insinuate absolute spremacy, it actually corelates US's complete lack of regard for anybody but themselves as indicated by your statement of assuming I meant you were absolutely supreme. The shark has no compassion. The shark is also known to reproduce asexually. The shark, for it's size and destructive ability is actually quite a stupid aminal that only has one thing on it's mind...feed self...destruct...

The similarity, unfortunately ends with the teeth, the shark does not stop growing teeth.

The goose obviously can take a kick...he just knows his job HONK HONK HONK...ANNOY ANNOY ANNOY...another good goose HAHA.

7. Jan 30, 2008 at 7:39 AM
    natrlyst

Member:
    Do not confuse courage with ignorance and blind patriotism. I agree with your Bushism. You however just infomed us in one sentence that you want to be Canadian. "Draft dodgers aren't American" combined with informing us you will be moving here, well...I will welcome you here, we will unbrainwash you and make you Canadian too, with politeness of course!!

8. Jan 30, 2008 at 7:41 AM
    natrlyst

Member:
    It is better to be borderline intelligent than extremely unintelligent. Rabbits may not be too bright but they sure know the finer aspects of life, sex of course is their specialty.

9. Jan 30, 2008 at 8:37 AM
    sawdust

sawdust Unapologetic Texan

Member:
    Frisco, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad Radiant Red V6 Auto DC
    Homelink mirror, tailgate lock, 2ndary air filter removal, Access LE tonneau, Bugflector II, hitch-based bed extender, vent visors, suspension TSB, stall mat
    That's quite a job you're taking on there! Be sure to film it. I'm sure it'd make a great National Geographic documentary.

10. Jan 30, 2008 at 1:23 PM
    2003greenbean

2003greenbean Carolina Alliance Costal Div

Member:
    socaste,sc
    Vehicle:
    03 trd
    cold air intake, step bars, custom grill, 3in lift,12 in audiobahn sub, 285/75/16 procomp tires, 20% tint,
    this just needed to be said again

11. Jan 30, 2008 at 1:26 PM
    2003greenbean

2003greenbean Carolina Alliance Costal Div

Member:
    socaste,sc
    Vehicle:
    03 trd
    cold air intake, step bars, custom grill, 3in lift,12 in audiobahn sub, 285/75/16 procomp tires, 20% tint,
    what they havent tought me those big word yet so this is just bla bla bla

12. Jan 30, 2008 at 1:50 PM
    CNW

CNW Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colorado Rockies
    Vehicle:
    4x4, Radiant Red, Chrome Wheels, Tonneau
    It all started when a bunch of Canadians started lobbing grenades into South Carolina. The Carolina Alliance was formed to pull the pins out of the grenades and throw them back.

Maybe it was the other way around, I'm not sure. Just what I heard.

Craig

13. Jan 30, 2008 at 1:53 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    :thumbsup:.....now thats funny(and true!!!) right there!!!

14. Jan 30, 2008 at 2:14 PM
    natrlyst

Member:
    You forgot to insert (...said with Larry the Cable Guy accent). The war started when Carolina started picking on sawdust and Texas, only sawdust was alone, so we, Canada, hating the bully and sticking up for the underdog, stepped in to keep the peace, and Carolina, as they always do, started firing in a blind rage. They all learned how to spell Canada from one of TheMaster's posts and it was all downhill from there.

Don't be jealous of the beaver just because he has two teeth...

15. Jan 30, 2008 at 2:40 PM
    sawdust

sawdust Unapologetic Texan

Member:
    Frisco, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad Radiant Red V6 Auto DC
    Homelink mirror, tailgate lock, 2ndary air filter removal, Access LE tonneau, Bugflector II, hitch-based bed extender, vent visors, suspension TSB, stall mat
    Now, I'm not sure whether to thank you for the help, or be offended that I was considered an underdog. I've maintained all along that it'll only take one Texan to take care of a whole herd of them Carolina boys. Just like swatting flies.

16. Jan 30, 2008 at 2:55 PM
    natrlyst

Member:
    It is always nicer to say thank you...even if you are offended, although it is the texas way to be offended :)

17. Jan 30, 2008 at 3:18 PM
    Toy4Life

Toy4Life 668: The Neighbor of the Beast

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Slippery Rock, PA
    Vehicle:
    96 Subaru Outback 2.2 5mt
    92 4Runner SR5 3.0v6 4x4(sold) 02 Tacoma SR5 TRD Offroad 4x4 (sold)
    That damn goose had a nest right up against my house. Had freak crossbreed babies with a gray goose. He was overprotective, but I gave him the attitude adjustment that every Canadian needs.:p

18. Jan 30, 2008 at 3:18 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    hell with that....the beaver im all about has NO teeth.......dont know what ya'll in texas or canada got going on:eek::confused::D!!!!!!

19. Jan 30, 2008 at 4:33 PM
    350TacoZilla

350TacoZilla Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hancock MD
    Vehicle:
    1997 3RZ 5spd 4x4 Reg Cab
    2.7L 3RZ,K&N filter, 4" deck plate mod,flowmaster 40 series,3" suspension lift, hybrid 52"chevy/toyota rear springs.
    didnt know texans that could fight more than their pants up in the morning, hell with that 5 pund belt buckle 10 gallon hat and 30 pack beer gut its amazing they can even get on a horse...let alone a beaver....as for canadians I think its something with the weather nearer the artic that mess's with their heads making them see bacon when looking at ham or see sugar for coffee looking at maple syrup

20. Jan 30, 2008 at 5:39 PM
    danusa

danusa Well-Known Member

Member:
    They are just kidding. Think no more about it.
    I tried to upload the PPCLI Flash and the wings that we cut off of each other with jump knives in an Arctic exercise.
    . Too big.
    There were some bruses. But we got along pretty well.

Products Discussed in

To Top