1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

How do I add a MP3 connection to the stock AM-FM-CD

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Rich Swanner, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Dec 7, 2007 at 8:01 AM
    MotoXFreeStyle61

MotoXFreeStyle61 Displaced Texan

Member:
    San Antonio TX
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5 4Cyl, Access Cab, 5
    Black Head Light Mod, Tacoma All Weather Mats, ScanGauge II, Tonnaeu Bed Cover, 40% Tint, Added Fog Lights, 600W x 1 Alpine MRP-M650 Amp, Alpine 10" Type-R SWR-1022D Sub, Secondary Air Filter Removed, Day Time Running Lights, K&N Drop In Air Filter (oiled), Westin Bullbar (Black Powder), Alpine IVA-W505 w/Nav, JL Audio 6.5" Front Speakers, Toyota SR5 Seat Covers, 2.5" Toytec Spacer
  2. Dec 7, 2007 at 10:10 AM
    JackRabbit

JackRabbit Taco Addict

Member:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport SR5 Dbl Cab 4x4
    mods in sig
    You can find the USA Spec Toy12 on Amazon starting at $114.95. Works great with Text button to show you Artist and Song. You are able to setup 5 playlists on your Ipod that you access through the head unit. Also, if you are like me you can hook in your Sirius radio to it on the second Aux RCA plugins. I am kinda of a music junkie!

I have my ipod in the glove box which I never touch since I can access it through the steering wheel. I have the actual USA Spec unit tucked underneath the front cup holder. If I ever need to get there it's a snap. I will post some pics if I have time.

Products Discussed in

To Top