1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

How many people have been unhappy with 4wheelparts?!

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Nightstr, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Sep 6, 2016 at 7:20 PM
    MeFryRice

MeFryRice Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Marietta, Ga
    Vehicle:
    '16 QS Tacoma DCOR4x4
    We have a 4WheelParts store here in Marietta. I've stopped by only a couple times and both times, not a single employee even took the time to say hello. It's mostly Jeep owners in there that give me the stink eye so I don't have any plans to return to their store.

Plus, if someone is smart, they'll take the time to find the part they're looking for online for much less.

Hamer95USA likes this.
  2. Nov 16, 2019 at 12:20 PM
    Hamer95USA

Hamer95USA Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 SR5 extended cab reborn!
    Complete OME suspension kit, Used low mileage V6 engine swap, black powder coated Chou Seiki T15x7JJ, ARB deluxe bumper, Smitty Bilt nerf bars, Weathertech floor liners, Torklift tiedowns
    I had good expeience purchasing my ARB bull bar from 4 Wheel Parts as my 1st major purchase to mod my truck and was in time for their tax free deals that they have every now and then. The bull bar arrived at my home shipped via freight truck on a pallet in good condition. No issues with them in that transaction.

The 2nd time, I got a flyer in the mail for one of their sales. I was interested in making an order wtith 4 Wheel Parts due to their sale and was trying to order a complete OME suspension kit with the 2883 front coils & the extra hardware/parts for the rear axle. The sales person that I talked to on the phone wasn’t very helpful or flexible. I was told that I only get the 2882 front coils and he didn’t mention the other parts that I could get. I ended up doing some research online and decided to place my order for the complete OME suspension kit with Headstrong Offroad.

Products Discussed in

To Top