1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

How much lift you guys get w/ OME 884's??

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by mtlheadhntr, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Jan 26, 2010 at 8:46 AM
    mtlheadhntr

mtlheadhntr [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richie
    Live in South GA / From Milwaukee, WI (WI boy at h
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver TRD Offroad 4x4 SR5
    3" Suspension lift; 884 OME front coils w/ 2" ALCAN AAL, General Grabber AT2s 265/75-16, Black powdercoated nerf bars, Black UWS low profile tool box, Blacked out badges, EGR In-Channel Vent Visors, Sockmonkey bedside decal, Keyed hose clamp tailgate mod, 15% tinted windows in front and blacked out in the rear, Weathertech digital fit liners front and back, Wet Okole seat covers, Sirius Starmate 5, and this week will be the BHLM and paint wheels Black!
    Hey guys,

Im a dumbass and never took measurements of my truck before I lifted it w/ the OME 884 front springs along with the supplied toplate. I have had the lift for around a year now and was wondering if it sagged at all. I have no base measurement to go off so I was hoping to see what experiences you guys have. I have 265/75-16s so what should my measurement be from the ground to whatever reference you use to see if I have a full 3 inches still? What kinda lift are you guys getting?

2. Jan 26, 2010 at 8:55 AM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    I have a different setup then you but I have 885's along with the top plate spacer and a double cab 4x4. When I first had it installed I got about 3 1/2"'s of lift. It sagged 1/2" and inch over the year so I am pretty sure I am sitting around 3" on the front. Not sure about the rear. I also added a 2" AAL but I think it dropped a tad over some time.:cool:

3. Jan 27, 2010 at 8:18 AM
    mtlheadhntr

mtlheadhntr [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richie
    Live in South GA / From Milwaukee, WI (WI boy at h
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver TRD Offroad 4x4 SR5
    3" Suspension lift; 884 OME front coils w/ 2" ALCAN AAL, General Grabber AT2s 265/75-16, Black powdercoated nerf bars, Black UWS low profile tool box, Blacked out badges, EGR In-Channel Vent Visors, Sockmonkey bedside decal, Keyed hose clamp tailgate mod, 15% tinted windows in front and blacked out in the rear, Weathertech digital fit liners front and back, Wet Okole seat covers, Sirius Starmate 5, and this week will be the BHLM and paint wheels Black!
    I know somebody has 884s! Cmon, hook up a deployed brother!

To Top