1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

How much of the following is true most of the time and how much is rare?

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement Officers' started by ChamYota, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Dec 6, 2012 at 10:47 PM
    MightyMouse-SCT

MightyMouse-SCT Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gabriel
    O'SIDE CA
    Vehicle:
    MightyMouse-SCT - 2011 LT 4x4 Desert Runner
    Long Travel Total chaos kit, fox shocks, smp fab , dmz sua, glassworks, method wheels.
    Glad he does all that . That's his job.

2. Dec 6, 2012 at 11:16 PM
    tx novice

tx novice Foward momentum

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    OAHU
    Vehicle:
    11 DC 4X4 TX PRO silver
    Trd, Cal Tech, Weather tech, Viper, Al's tinting . L.E.D's , Hide a Hitch or Chrome Stinger , Walker Evans Resi's w/AllPro 3" lift ,FLM, Amp Research , ProComp Xtreme MT2 , Diff Breather Mod, 4x4 Switch Light mod, Plastic Derped. Trailer Socket Relocate mod via Miles , 4:56 gears. Blue Intake Spacer, S.S. Brake Lines F&R, Sway Bar Deleted, Roll-X, Pop-N-Lock Electric. Red metal TRD badges. Paid Off Mod- Chee Hu, Superbumbs(f),Timbrens(r).Pelfrey Bilt, Bamf, Urd. Cobra Heat Shield.CMC .Mishimoto (custom bracket by Officer Nate), Powerstop, Rampage 50".Depo Taillights,SPPC Black Headlights.
    I give LEO's credit and applause. I couldn't be one. I was a lifeguard and the amount of DUMB ASS's you meet at the beach is astonishing . Now try meeting and dealing with them EVERYWHERE ! That's just one part of their job.

3. Dec 7, 2012 at 6:11 AM
    k9cop

k9cop if your not the lead dog, the view never changes

Member:
    First Name:
    Farva
    Floriduh
    Vehicle:
    10 tacoma dbl cab trd off road prerunner
    CST 3.5" spindles, King 2.5 rr ,All Pro Expo's, Ext. Billy 5100's rear, Ext rear All Pro brake lines, LR UCA's, debadged, Cobra 29,2ft firestick, satoshi by jim, ARB front bumper, Smittybuilt xrc8 winch, wethatecs, bhlm also by jimbob, belgium malinois and German Shepherd in bed
    It's funny you should say that. It's one of the few jobs out there without a true "Job Description". I always tell my supervisor, that's not in my job description, trying to be funny of course. I know I have no sense of humor:rolleyes:

4. Dec 7, 2012 at 6:31 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    If people weren't so lame and stupid they'd think for a second about walking in LEO's shoes and the shit they have to deal with and the general disrespect they receive compared to kudos they deserve before trying to pass any judgement before knowing anything other than all the "innocent" perps' sides of the story that normally get shown, conveyed or told. It would also be helpful for the fuckin media to show as many good things being done as the bad that happens concerning law enforcement. I'm sure there is a world of political red tape horseshit interfering with the overall performance of law enforcement that they have to balance and work around too. People of all types wanna cry and call foul when stereotyped or profiled so why stereotype all cops as anything? It's a case by case thing just like for everyone else. Give/show respect and get some in return. For me, seeing a good story about something a cop has done goes a lot farther to reinforce faith in law enforcement than a story about a bad one making me think all of them are that way. That's nonsense to think all are bad because of something one might have done.

5. Dec 8, 2012 at 8:07 PM
    ChamYota

ChamYota [OP] AKA Crash Bandicoot

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Clemson,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    I would like to thank everyone to this point for their input on LEO's and their job. I want to go out one day and help others, no matter what i've gotta do, i want to make a change in the world, although its dangerous to myself and those who ive got to help whether they want it or not.

To Top