1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

how much to get you drunk?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by toyotadude5, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Mar 23, 2010 at 7:13 AM
    Burgman

Burgman I KEEEEEL YOU

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Ric VA
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner TRD sport Silver
    K&N intake, Boston Acoustic SL 60 6.5 components up front, Rockford Power T16 6.5 in rear, Pioneer P4100 HU, Soon to be Pioneer Prs 4200f
    What type of beer are you drinking how many are u drinking an hour and do u have an empty stomach or not... if i can keep it to about 3 drinks an hour i can go a few hours before being drunk, but i usually drink faster than that and will be quite tipsy by 6

2. Mar 23, 2010 at 7:55 AM
    Dirty Sanchez

Dirty Sanchez Well-Known Member

Member:
    Central Coast California
    Vehicle:
    2010 Garden Variety 4x4 sr5
    All Mod Cons- Leer 100XQ Thule rack Rancho 9000xl's Fabtech 4 light bar IPF968's Husky Liners Bed Mat Hi-Lift bed mount Tow Package FJ fog lamp switch
    Zero for me- I am allergic to alcohol. The first reaction I have is that it engages a phenomenon of craving so that I want more alcohol. The second reaction to the allergy is that I cannot control my actions after alcohol enters my body. Good luck with your experiment. -KC

3. Mar 23, 2010 at 8:38 AM
    ShiftGear

ShiftGear Well-Known Member

Member:
    BC
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport
    Ok, well let's see. I don't drink much, maybe 1 - 2 times a month and even then it's not usually to get hammered.

My tolerance to beer licks balls.... 1 and a half beers (domestic or import) i'm buzzed, 3 beers and i'm drunk.

However, when it comes to hard stuff (vodka, rum, tequila, scotch, gin ect....) my tolerance is way better. usually 5 drinks to get a buzz and 10 to get hammered...

4. Mar 23, 2010 at 8:40 AM
    SURFTACO

SURFTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD SPORT
    3'' Lift: Bilstein 5100’s, SPC UCAs, All Pro 3” leaf packs, Bilstein 5125’s, Kenda 33X10.5R17 Tires Flat Black Stock Rims Seat Belt Chime off Fog Lights On anytime Jet pilot interior All weather floor Mats Tonneau Cover Cali Raised Ditch Lights Snorkel
    I really don't drink to get drunk anymore, it just happens once in a while. But when it does, it's usually a six pack of BUD and a few shots of tequila.....

5. Mar 23, 2010 at 8:47 AM
    Nightstr

Nightstr Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Felipe
    Sacramento CA
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner sr5
    BLHM BLWM 3" TOUGH COUNTRY LIFT TRD SEAT COVERS THULE RACK M/T KM2 265/65/16
    It depends how I drink the beer And or hard alchie, if I take my time I can go all day with a hand full of drinks, some times even mixingbeer and hard. if I pound the drinks... That's a diff story.

6. Mar 23, 2010 at 10:16 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    back when i was a borderline alchy, it took me ALOT to get drunk. one night i drank a whole 750ml of jameson just playing video games with my roommate. dont get me wrong, i was hammered, but i dranke the whole bottle in one night. i dont like drinking that much anymore so it only takes a 6 pack to get me good and buzzed, 10 or 12 to get drunk

7. Mar 23, 2010 at 10:22 AM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    1 bottle of 151 and I'm good to go......................:D

Products Discussed in

To Top