1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

How should i lift it?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by 4door04taco, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Jun 4, 2013 at 1:58 PM
    4door04taco

4door04taco [OP] Ryan

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Poulsbo WA
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma DC
    OME Nitro’s with 881 coils and Dakar’s
    Hey guys! I have an 04 double cab tacoma at stock hight. I dont plan to take it wheeling or anything but I do go down alot of back roads on my weekends throughout the year where I have to go through mud and run over logs and stuff like that. Ive ran into a few situations where it would have been nice to have the truck up a little higher with some bigger tires. Ive done a little research on spacer lifts and suspention lifts but I dont know if its worth the $$$ to go all out with suspention or if a spacer lift or coilover will do the trick. I think I want just a set of taller shackles and/or AAL for the rear but just dont really know what I should do for the front. Would like to stay around 2 to 3 inches of lift. Also would like to stay around about $1000 for the lift. Anything is helpfull thanks.:D

2. Jun 4, 2013 at 6:20 PM
    TejasYOTA

TejasYOTA Countinuous improvement

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Country of TEXAS!
    Vehicle:
    "WOOKIE" 01 Tacoma DC TRD Limited 4WD
    Check the TTORA Garage Section....
    OME...
    Best for bang for the buck.

Or read the following link below In it, you have answered most of the questions, check the other links to see other IFSystems.

Products Discussed in

To Top