1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Howard Stern Fans?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by DEEVON911, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Jan 10, 2021 at 2:42 PM
    jester156

jester156 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Cumberland, RI
    Vehicle:
    2021 GMC Sierra AT4. 3.0l Duramax
    They touched upon this over the summer. A lot of her work is done with interns and Howard was trying to be off by 10am based on his connection concerns. So he said.

I think it’s to keep the show on schedule but it would be nice to have it at times.

Cativelense likes this.
  2. Jan 10, 2021 at 8:29 PM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 [OP] Semi-Pro

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Bethel Park, PA. Burb of da Burgh.
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM Mostly Stock Off-Road 4x4
    TRD Cat-back Exhaust. Semi-Debadged. Trimmed down stock Antenna. Weathertech vent visors. TRD FJ Cruiser Center Cap Wheel Mod. 265/75/16 Firestone Destination A/T,s . Inverter tapped into for outlet in cab. Tacomaworld sticker which adds 5 hp.
    That's awesome! I've never seen that before! Now I have to search for a copy!

3. Jan 10, 2021 at 8:37 PM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 [OP] Semi-Pro

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Bethel Park, PA. Burb of da Burgh.
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM Mostly Stock Off-Road 4x4
    TRD Cat-back Exhaust. Semi-Debadged. Trimmed down stock Antenna. Weathertech vent visors. TRD FJ Cruiser Center Cap Wheel Mod. 265/75/16 Firestone Destination A/T,s . Inverter tapped into for outlet in cab. Tacomaworld sticker which adds 5 hp.
    I have mixed feelings on the news. I liked the weird stories that she sometimes reported on but there were so many things she reported on that was just (sorry to use this but) fake news. I remember multiple times hearing her report on something and knowing it wasn't the correct info. That drove me nuts. Especially since she would report it in such a matter of fact way and would sometimes explain it as if she knew what she was talking about. That kind of made me dislike her for a while.

I like her way more now just being a co host or commentator, what ever you want to call her. Plus it leaves more time for staff bullshit and unless it's someone I'm a big fan of, I'd much rather hear the staff arguing or being made fun than an interview. Like Ba Ba Booey's record collection! :rofl:

4. Jan 11, 2021 at 8:42 AM
    stevesnj

stevesnj Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Jersey/Philly Area
    Vehicle:
    1996 Land Cruiser 80 Series
    It's not just the news she reports but the banter Howard, Fred and others create within the stories.

5. Jan 11, 2021 at 8:53 AM
    Longboard1110

Longboard1110 ...................

Member:
    San Jose
    Vehicle:
    A few things
    They are cheap on eBay.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  6. Jan 11, 2021 at 11:21 AM
    jester156

Member:
    Cumberland, RI
    Vehicle:
    Sal is on fire today, its killing me.

Also sad to hear about WHEELS. RIP buddy.

7. Jan 11, 2021 at 12:07 PM
    Taco-Obsessed

Taco-Obsessed Wildlife Peeping Tom

Member:
    Wheels? :pout:

Cativelense likes this.
  8. Jan 12, 2021 at 5:30 AM
    jester156

Member:
    Cumberland, RI
    Vehicle:
    car accident in December.
    I wasn't aware of his full story or I had forgotten where the name came from and his history.
    He dove into a shallow body of water and broke his neck, friends thought he was joking and basically drown. They saved him and he "wished they had not". Became a quadriplegic. Another regular gone too soon.

Cativelense likes this.
  9. Jan 12, 2021 at 7:25 AM
    stevesnj

Member:
    South Jersey/Philly Area
    Vehicle:
  10. Jan 13, 2021 at 6:20 AM
    jester156

Member:
    Cumberland, RI
    Vehicle:
    Charlie. WOW JUST WOW

they also hired Wolfie??????

Cativelense likes this.
  11. Jan 13, 2021 at 6:21 AM
    stevesnj

Member:
    South Jersey/Philly Area
    Vehicle:
    Too weird, I had to turn it off

Cativelense likes this.
  12. Jan 19, 2021 at 5:39 AM
    Cativelense

Cativelense Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Black 4x4 TRD Sport
    -TRD oil cap -TRD radiator cap -TRD shift knob -2015 Entune system with Nav, -OEM roof rack -Front windows tinted to match back (20%) -BPK Skid Plate -Non clock hazard switch assembly -WeatherTech floor mats -AFE Stage II Pro Dry Intake -AVS Vent Shades -AMP Research bed extender -Horn relocation mod -Bob's Mirror -Redline hood struts -UltraGauge MX 1.3 -Debadged -Reverse LEDs & shifter bezel LED -Black steering wheel controls, black shifter bezel, black AC vent panel -Black gauge cluster rings + black tweeter rings -Morimoto XB LED fog lights -Anzo tail lights -Hilux 4x4 lighted switch -Bed mat -Hondo Garage radio knobs -OKLED 20" light bar mounted on BAMF behind the grill mount -CH4X4 LED light bar switch w/add-a-fuse -nd4spdbh fog light anytime mod (HUGE thanks to @tgriff) -Debadged bed -Secondary air pump filter -Retros (Morimoto Mini H1's and Morimoto Panamera shrouds with dual intensity LED DRL's & 5000k bulbs) -Tailgate Anti-Theft Device by @scleaf -OEM TRD Sport 17" wheels painted black w/Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires (Winter wheels) -Pro Comp Extreme 17" wheels w/Firestone Destination LE2 tires (Spring/Summer/Fall wheels) -Anzo blacked out third break light -HomerTaco Tacoma Ghost Raptor Insert -Rear diff breather mod (HUGE thanks to @jc11taco89) -Fumoto Valve -LEER 100R -Salex center console and glove box organizers -Power Pop N Lock -Mobtown Tailgate Skin -TRD Pro suspension with HS Progressive AAL (overload leaf in) -ECGS replacement bearing -Dust caps on rear drums to match front -Me-So Customs "The Gasshole" -ACEkraut license plate bracket -mesojdm's 2nd Gen Ultimate LED Dome and Map lights -Seat spacers from olecoot -Bullaculla Trailer Harness Relocation Bracket
    I'm able to listen again!!!! :bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

My oldest started school in person again today here in town. They've been home since the week before Thanksgiving, and today they went back, and as of right now, 100% in person.

The next town over which is where the Mrs teaches K, has been home since the start of school. But today, they started going to school in the hybrid mode. So the Mrs is at school, ready to go. She'll be home on Wednesdays, but she'll set up shop downstairs.

My youngest is in pre-school at a daycare, and she goes there Mondays and Tuesdays. On Wednesday she'll be home "helping" the Mrs teach her class, and the rest of the week she'll go to my in-laws to hang out with them.

So I'm able to finally listen. Can't remember the last time I was able to listen. I never caught up, so... Gave up on trying to catch up, especially since a lot of the shows I didn't get to listen to aren't even on the app/site, so that I can catch up. So I'm starting "fresh" and listening to today's show, on delay a bit.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  13. Jan 25, 2021 at 1:01 PM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    -TRD oil cap -TRD radiator cap -TRD shift knob -2015 Entune system with Nav, -OEM roof rack -Front windows tinted to match back (20%) -BPK Skid Plate -Non clock hazard switch assembly -WeatherTech floor mats -AFE Stage II Pro Dry Intake -AVS Vent Shades -AMP Research bed extender -Horn relocation mod -Bob's Mirror -Redline hood struts -UltraGauge MX 1.3 -Debadged -Reverse LEDs & shifter bezel LED -Black steering wheel controls, black shifter bezel, black AC vent panel -Black gauge cluster rings + black tweeter rings -Morimoto XB LED fog lights -Anzo tail lights -Hilux 4x4 lighted switch -Bed mat -Hondo Garage radio knobs -OKLED 20" light bar mounted on BAMF behind the grill mount -CH4X4 LED light bar switch w/add-a-fuse -nd4spdbh fog light anytime mod (HUGE thanks to @tgriff) -Debadged bed -Secondary air pump filter -Retros (Morimoto Mini H1's and Morimoto Panamera shrouds with dual intensity LED DRL's & 5000k bulbs) -Tailgate Anti-Theft Device by @scleaf -OEM TRD Sport 17" wheels painted black w/Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires (Winter wheels) -Pro Comp Extreme 17" wheels w/Firestone Destination LE2 tires (Spring/Summer/Fall wheels) -Anzo blacked out third break light -HomerTaco Tacoma Ghost Raptor Insert -Rear diff breather mod (HUGE thanks to @jc11taco89) -Fumoto Valve -LEER 100R -Salex center console and glove box organizers -Power Pop N Lock -Mobtown Tailgate Skin -TRD Pro suspension with HS Progressive AAL (overload leaf in) -ECGS replacement bearing -Dust caps on rear drums to match front -Me-So Customs "The Gasshole" -ACEkraut license plate bracket -mesojdm's 2nd Gen Ultimate LED Dome and Map lights -Seat spacers from olecoot -Bullaculla Trailer Harness Relocation Bracket
    It's bang o'clock, fellas!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

14. Jan 25, 2021 at 3:28 PM
    stevesnj

Member:
    South Jersey/Philly Area
    Vehicle:

:puke:

15. Jan 26, 2021 at 9:25 AM
    jester156

Member:
    Cumberland, RI
    Vehicle:
    Just got to this point in yesterday’s show.

16. Jan 27, 2021 at 6:21 AM
    jester156

Member:
    Cumberland, RI
    Vehicle:
    I follow Shuli on IG and he has started posting about his new podcast and even had HPE on it. I skimmed a few comments and people thing he is off the show. I haven't heard much this week to hear if he has been on, also knowing all departures, besides Jackie, are never announced. They did hire Wolfe so perhaps he filled in the wackpack contact void if Shuli is really gone.

DEEVON911[OP] and Cativelense like this.
  17. Jan 27, 2021 at 7:14 AM
    Taco-Obsessed

Member:
    Nooooo! I didn't post it, but was thinking shuli is going to be pissed about Wolfy's hire. I guess that might be the reason.

Cativelense likes this.
  18. Jan 27, 2021 at 7:14 AM
    Taco-Obsessed

Member:
    Well he did move to Georgia

DEEVON911[OP] and Cativelense like this.
  19. Jan 27, 2021 at 7:15 AM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    I think it was Alabama...

20. Jan 27, 2021 at 7:16 AM
    Taco-Obsessed

Member:
    Close enough :anonymous:

Cativelense[QUOTED] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top