1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Howdy y'all

Discussion in 'New Members' started by SupremeDeluxe, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Oct 9, 2010 at 10:38 PM
    SupremeDeluxe

SupremeDeluxe [OP] Member

Member:
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Coma
    New member checking in here. I am an owner of a black 2005 Tacoma 5 spd access cab truck. Let me start my introduction with a story. I wasted the last 6 years of my life in the new Celica community. If you have any questions about that car you let me know. I was so in love with the car ever since it came out and just a few years ago I was able to drive both versions, the GT and the GT-S. I blew all my money into the GT, then ended up selling it to get the GT-S. Then not even a year I crashed it falling asleep behind the wheel. Insurance took care of it and here comes my Tacoma. My first vehicle was a 1987 Nissan pick-up truck which was also a 5 speed but had no power steering. This Tacoma brings back memories of just getting a license and driving a 5 speed truck.

Here it is, parked next to the guy I sold my first Celica to (GT), spent some guap on it. My GT-S got totaled. I love how I sit so high and comfortable, the low riding phase is done with.

001-5_5310f2164bd0d14fc3ab6c81ff3f604da54c2a5c.jpg

2. Oct 9, 2010 at 10:45 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Welcome to TW from BC

3. Oct 9, 2010 at 10:52 PM
    SupremeDeluxe

SupremeDeluxe [OP] Member

Member:
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Coma
    I have future plans. I work six days a week and this is my ride. My uniform is a black chef coat, black pants, black hat of any kind and black shoes. I want to get black wheels and blacken all the chrome. Me and my truck will be murdered out and call it "Coma", death on wheels. Somehow some way I gotta get the T and the A off the truck. But these are all plans, its gonna take a while. I bought this used with 77,XXX miles on it. It has the 4 cyl engine, but I wish I had 4 wheel drive. If SHTF I don't want to get stuck like a sitting duck. I want to be able to keep moving. Oh and since I'm new, I wasted the last 6 years in the Celica forums, I spent A LOT of time and dedication with the car to know everything about it and the never ending possibilities of defining custom. I lost a few brain cells along my journey in life, so I'm going to be lazy to learn everything about the Tacoma. I have plenty of questions to ask later, because its going to take some time to learn from this forum.

4. Oct 10, 2010 at 1:39 PM
    himmie

himmie No.

Member:
    First Name:
    Sarah
    AZ-WI
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Yes.
    Welcome to TW!

I love Celicas, the seventh generation GT-S is nice...six speed manual...

5. Oct 10, 2010 at 1:55 PM
    ppham444

ppham444 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Phuong
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2023 White TRD Off-Road doublecab
    Welcome to the site. I went from a 96 2wd Tacoma to a 2010 4X4 and I love the commanding view of the 4X4!

6. Oct 10, 2010 at 9:34 PM
    RMTacoguy30

RMTacoguy30 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Murrells Inlet, SC
    Vehicle:
    10 DC Prerunner Sport TRD
    EGR in channel Vent Visors, Flowmaster American Thunder Dual Exhaust, Thule ToolBox, AFE Pro Dry Drop In Air Filter, Weathertech Floorliners, TC UCA's, Camburg Spindles, AllPro 3" rear.
    Welcome from NC

7. Oct 10, 2010 at 9:42 PM
    113tac

113tac Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Northern Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2017 Magnetic Gray Tacoma
    Mostly Stock for now, 265 75 16 Falken AT3W, Tinted fronts...
    Welcome, a fellow VA member! youve got a nice truck...now let the mods begin:D

Products Discussed in

To Top