1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HTC Thuderbolt

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by MedlinAround, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Oct 9, 2011 at 5:30 PM
    MedlinAround

MedlinAround [OP] Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Richmond, Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD Offroad Tacoma
    Bilstein 5100's (.85), Eibach Coils, AAL, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant Intake, OKledlight pods, Front Skid Plate, 4% Tinted Windows, Weathertec Floor Liners, Double Din Pioneer Player, 2 10" Memphis SR Subs, Plasti Dipped Blacked out Bumper, Grill, & Emblems, Custom Bed Rack, TRD Nation interior LED dome kit.
    Looking to sale my HTC Thunderbolt 4G LTE. I've found that this phone's sides are a bit fragile. Unlike most phones, if dropped sometimes their will not be marks on it. The Thunderbolt has a very fragile case around it so their is a couple marks on the corners of the phone. The phone has a 4.3" Screen, 8mp camera that shoots video in 720p HD and is very fast loading and browsing as most of you know. It comes with the removable memory card, charger, and 3 cases pictured. If you have any questions feel free to ask. $200 Shipped for Everything! Sorry for the bad pics i only have a webcam other than the phone!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Oct 9, 2011 at 5:40 PM
    YotaMark

YotaMark Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Mentor, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma 4 cyl 5 speed 4X4
    Rear Gate security Mod (although I seldom take my eyes off it) "Harsh Ride" Shocks and Springs TSB performed by "Me" New Cooper Discoverer AT3s 265/75R16s (fit well) Front "Tacoma Mike" light mod! Rugged Ridge floor mats. Bought another set of D rings and installed them in my wheel well. Perfect! Just hit the big 6000 Miles 12/19/11, Installed an alarm system to go with my factory power door locks 1/21/12
    Try to "sell" it on craigslist. most people wouldn't want it because the replacement for it is due out this month (HTC Vigor) The TB is $249 and expected to drop with in weeks.

3. Oct 9, 2011 at 5:44 PM
    jtav2002

jtav2002 Kenny Fuckin Powers

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Reading, PA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra DBL Cab TRD OR
    But the replacement only helps people up for an upgrade. This would be good for someone who wants a phone and isn't up for upgraded pricing/doesn't want to extend a contract. Good luck with the sale.

4. Oct 9, 2011 at 5:49 PM
    MedlinAround

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Richmond, Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD Offroad Tacoma
    Bilstein 5100's (.85), Eibach Coils, AAL, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant Intake, OKledlight pods, Front Skid Plate, 4% Tinted Windows, Weathertec Floor Liners, Double Din Pioneer Player, 2 10" Memphis SR Subs, Plasti Dipped Blacked out Bumper, Grill, & Emblems, Custom Bed Rack, TRD Nation interior LED dome kit.

Exactly, most people do not recognize that a lot of people don't like signing contracts with companies just to get a phone for cheap. I have not signed a contract with Verizon in case i want to switch carriers without paying a outrageous fee to get out of a contract. I do have the phone on Craigslist as well for $225. This phone is going for more than that on there, but i have no use for it so thought i would sale it. I mean heck, i can send it on Verizon's trade in a get $130 dollar gift card with it from them so....

but on that note welcome to Tacomaworld Oh6War, hope you enjoy the site!

5. Oct 10, 2011 at 6:37 PM
    MedlinAround

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Richmond, Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD Offroad Tacoma

If you sign a contract with Verizon. Do you really not understand what we are saying? You can buy an Iphone 3GS from AT&T for $49 dollars with a contract. But you are not going to find one for $49 without signing one. I just sold one for $150 to a guy a few months ago.. Thanks for using your precious time to find that link for me though.

6. Oct 13, 2011 at 3:41 PM
    jtav2002

jtav2002 Kenny Fuckin Powers

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Reading, PA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra DBL Cab TRD OR
    And it's not even 49 bucks, it was an error.

7. Oct 13, 2011 at 4:37 PM
    YotaMark

YotaMark Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Mentor, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma 4 cyl 5 speed 4X4
    Rear Gate security Mod (although I seldom take my eyes off it) "Harsh Ride" Shocks and Springs TSB performed by "Me" New Cooper Discoverer AT3s 265/75R16s (fit well) Front "Tacoma Mike" light mod! Rugged Ridge floor mats. Bought another set of D rings and installed them in my wheel well. Perfect! Just hit the big 6000 Miles 12/19/11, Installed an alarm system to go with my factory power door locks 1/21/12
    sorry. didnt mean to come off like an A hole.

To Top