1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HTC Thuderbolt

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by MedlinAround, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Oct 9, 2011 at 5:30 PM
    MedlinAround

MedlinAround [OP] Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD off-road edition Tacoma
    Bilstein 5100's, OME 885X Coils, Dakar HD Springs, Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant Intake, OKledlight pods, Front Skid Plate, Weathertec Floor Liners, Custom Bed Rack, TRD Nation interior LED dome kit, 4X innovations sliders, DIY Roof Rack, Smittybilt RTT.
    Looking to sale my HTC Thunderbolt 4G LTE. I've found that this phone's sides are a bit fragile. Unlike most phones, if dropped sometimes their will not be marks on it. The Thunderbolt has a very fragile case around it so their is a couple marks on the corners of the phone. The phone has a 4.3" Screen, 8mp camera that shoots video in 720p HD and is very fast loading and browsing as most of you know. It comes with the removable memory card, charger, and 3 cases pictured. If you have any questions feel free to ask. $200 Shipped for Everything! Sorry for the bad pics i only have a webcam other than the phone!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Oct 9, 2011 at 5:40 PM
    YotaMark

YotaMark Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Mentor, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma 4 cyl 5 speed 4X4
    Rear Gate security Mod (although I seldom take my eyes off it) "Harsh Ride" Shocks and Springs TSB performed by "Me" New Cooper Discoverer AT3s 265/75R16s (fit well) Front "Tacoma Mike" light mod! Rugged Ridge floor mats. Bought another set of D rings and installed them in my wheel well. Perfect! Just hit the big 6000 Miles 12/19/11, Installed an alarm system to go with my factory power door locks 1/21/12
    Try to "sell" it on craigslist. most people wouldn't want it because the replacement for it is due out this month (HTC Vigor) The TB is $249 and expected to drop with in weeks.

3. Oct 9, 2011 at 5:44 PM
    jtav2002

jtav2002 Kenny Fuckin Powers

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Reading, PA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra DBL Cab TRD OR
    But the replacement only helps people up for an upgrade. This would be good for someone who wants a phone and isn't up for upgraded pricing/doesn't want to extend a contract. Good luck with the sale.

4. Oct 9, 2011 at 5:49 PM
    MedlinAround

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    Bilstein 5100's, OME 885X Coils, Dakar HD Springs, Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant Intake, OKledlight pods, Front Skid Plate, Weathertec Floor Liners, Custom Bed Rack, TRD Nation interior LED dome kit, 4X innovations sliders, DIY Roof Rack, Smittybilt RTT.

Exactly, most people do not recognize that a lot of people don't like signing contracts with companies just to get a phone for cheap. I have not signed a contract with Verizon in case i want to switch carriers without paying a outrageous fee to get out of a contract. I do have the phone on Craigslist as well for $225. This phone is going for more than that on there, but i have no use for it so thought i would sale it. I mean heck, i can send it on Verizon's trade in a get $130 dollar gift card with it from them so....

but on that note welcome to Tacomaworld Oh6War, hope you enjoy the site!

5. Oct 10, 2011 at 6:37 PM
    MedlinAround

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:

If you sign a contract with Verizon. Do you really not understand what we are saying? You can buy an Iphone 3GS from AT&T for $49 dollars with a contract. But you are not going to find one for $49 without signing one. I just sold one for $150 to a guy a few months ago.. Thanks for using your precious time to find that link for me though.

6. Oct 13, 2011 at 3:41 PM
    jtav2002

jtav2002 Kenny Fuckin Powers

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Reading, PA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra DBL Cab TRD OR
    And it's not even 49 bucks, it was an error.

7. Oct 13, 2011 at 4:37 PM
    YotaMark

YotaMark Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Mentor, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma 4 cyl 5 speed 4X4
    Rear Gate security Mod (although I seldom take my eyes off it) "Harsh Ride" Shocks and Springs TSB performed by "Me" New Cooper Discoverer AT3s 265/75R16s (fit well) Front "Tacoma Mike" light mod! Rugged Ridge floor mats. Bought another set of D rings and installed them in my wheel well. Perfect! Just hit the big 6000 Miles 12/19/11, Installed an alarm system to go with my factory power door locks 1/21/12
    sorry. didnt mean to come off like an A hole.

Products Discussed in

To Top