1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Husky Liner review/customer service experience

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Dcpsychobilly, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Oct 30, 2012 at 3:44 PM
    Dcpsychobilly

Dcpsychobilly [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Aurora Colorado
    Vehicle:
    04 dbl cab Taco
    Bumpers, skids, lights, cb, trail gear sliders, front lift adj bilsteins, dakar lift leaf springs rear, smittybilt seat covers
    Just want to do a review on husky liners, and my experience with there customer service.

After searching for liners/mats for my Taco I went ahead and pulled the trigger on Huskys.

After I received my Husky liners I noticed my driver side did not fit like I would expect. I made a thread to see what others opinions were, some said ignore it, heat it up, and tell Husky see what they say. I didnt want to heat them and leaving them in the sun didnt do anything. I did email Husky and sent pictures, I got a quick response from them. After about four emails (showing pictures), they said they would send one to replace it.
    Today I got the replacement liner, It fits really well. I wasnt sure what to expect from telling them I wasnt happy with the fitment, but there response was amazing.

Thanks Husky Liners and Thanks specially to Steve B.
    :)

2. Oct 31, 2012 at 7:30 PM
    wordtothis

wordtothis Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    david
    atlanta
    Vehicle:
    '11 DC SB, V6 4X4, 6spd
    Husky floor liners, in-channel vent visors, billies, khaki softopper, Wet Okoles, OTHER STUFF - kinda STOCKISH!
    I do not care what people say about other mats, I would not trade my husky liners for any other brand. I have put them in all of my cars. Hell, I even have a weathertech liner in my audi - but it doesn't fit nearly half as well as the Husky floor liners. They are exceptional.

3. Oct 31, 2012 at 7:57 PM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2007 4.0L 4x4 TRD Sport Access Cab A
    Advantage Torza top (tri-fold), Husky floor mats, RuffTuff seat covers, C2C hood struts, Homelink mirror, USA Spec PA15-Toy (120gig Classic & 8gig nano), Garmin Nuvi 660, Protecta Bed mat, Pop-n-lock, TSB Springs, Scangauge II, Heated drivers seat, Fumoto drain valve, Aries pushbar, PIAA 540 fog lights, Hood scoop grahics, Flowmaster 50 series dual catback exhaust, RainX Latitude windshield wipers, Husky rear floor liner (ontop of folded down seats). Console Vault.
    X2

This is my 3rd truck with Husky's and I even have a Husky cargo mat in the back of my access cab!

Love' em!

4. Oct 31, 2012 at 11:21 PM
    RockNRolla

RockNRolla Active Member

Member:
    West Coast Canada
    Vehicle:
    2008 DCLB SR5 V6 4x4
    I too run Husky Liners in my DC, and the fitment is perfect. A great product, at great prices.

5. Oct 31, 2012 at 11:30 PM
    davidpick

davidpick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    2004 Xcab 4x4 TRD
    love my husky liners! had them in my old tacoma and went with weathertechs when i had a tundra, but wasn't as happy with them as the huskyliners. now that i'm back in a tacoma, husky liners were a no-brainer!

6. Nov 1, 2012 at 11:35 AM
    Jimothy

Jimothy Lurker

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    01 PreRunner TRD
    Bed full of Dive gear.
    2nd vehicle with Husky mats. Love em.

7. Nov 1, 2012 at 11:39 AM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '13 Ford F-150 SCREW
    F-150 Mod
    I love my Husky mats! They're 5 years old now and have held up very well over the years. The edges aren't getting torn up, they've never torn or ripped and they still look great! I ordered a full set including the cargo area liner for my fiance's car yesterday, should be here next week.

To Top