1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I am a slob, ideas please.

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016-2023)' started by avalanchedog, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Jul 22, 2017 at 8:22 AM
    avalanchedog

avalanchedog [OP] Member

Member:
    British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma OR Quicksand
    LOL..I am on my best behavior right now because this is the first new truck I have ever owned (still only 1 month old)!!! I have am sitting on a towel for now... I just missed my chance to take a photo for you after a SAR training weekend, my front seat was stacked with piles of random gear, windows open (dog inside)-dust and dirt from helicopters blowing in everywhere. Instead of just leaving it for months as I normally would, I actually just cleaned my truck ;) I haven't spilled anything on the seats YET, but noticed when I was vacuuming that sunscreen has already rubbed off from my arms onto the seats...something I hadn't thought of when I was trying my hardest to be "clean".

I had Canadian Tire vinyl seat covers on my last truck to help my slobbiness. Cheeper ones never fit well, and the more expensive ones are okay but look ugly. I am trying to find the balance of utility, affordability and non-butt-ugliness for my new taco!

I appreciate all the ideas so far, I am sorting through the options people have posted and it helps to know from other owners what fits and what works!

Here are some other photos for you instead... photo of the hike were sunscreen ended up getting all over my seats from the backroads driving access and egress.
    IMG_0535.jpg

And photos from the heli training that coated my entire interior with a blanket of dirt!

PicMonkey Collage.jpg

Oldman808, DesertTaco4x4 and Lawfarin like this.
  2. Jul 22, 2017 at 8:24 AM
    avalanchedog

avalanchedog [OP] Member

Member:
    British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma OR Quicksand
    An old towel is my current solution lol.

Products Discussed in

To Top