1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I blame Tacoma World!!!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by swopeti, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Dec 7, 2010 at 11:17 AM
    swopeti

swopeti [OP] Active Member

Member:
    its either me or my truck but one of use is a hypochondriac.. I have a 2010 doulbe cab and love it but now i have the noisy fan on level one fan speed...... ugh i will not read more or i will start to have another issue. A saggy rear since i did not replace the leafs TSB... a rattle here a rattle there...oh god when will it end... Well i will thank you all for the help putting in the killer stereo system so that is resolving most of my issues...like prozac for all my current issues i hear nothing but great music and thumping bass.... thanks as always for the help.

2. Dec 7, 2010 at 11:21 AM
    BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO DUDE MAN BRO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD-Off Road TACO Extra value package
    Icon Ext Travel w/ Resi Front and rear, Dakar leaf springs, total chaos UCA's, color matched rear bumper, color matched satoshi grille with black chrome TRD emblem, konig countersteer offroads (black) w/ 285/75 Duratracs, sockmonkey Trailiens 3rd tail light cover, Tacomaworld.com sticker (made by me), debadged all around, Relentless Front Bumper, Sliders, Rear bumper, and bed bars with Yakima rack w/ full size spare, shovel, hi-lift
    i had the noisy fan on level one also. I took it in to the dealership and they found a bearing in the fan motor went out. they replaced the motor under my warrantee and everything is great.

3. Dec 7, 2010 at 11:26 AM
    KPT

KPT sees what you did there.

Member:
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner
    Katskin leather interior, Satoshi grille, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75, rear leaf TSB, magnaflow exhaust, 18x9 BBS RW's, 275/65/18 Nitto TG's, black headlights, black taillights, Hella Supertones, weathertechs, EFX tri-fold tonneau, n-Fab steps
    Blame accepted.

To Top