1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I Don't Bruise....At All. Anyone The Same?

Discussion in 'Health' started by jdkeller, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Jan 4, 2013 at 8:35 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller [OP] How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    As long as it's not a bad thing. Seems like it's somewhat rare but doesn't harm anything.

2. Jan 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM
    TeamSarcasm

TeamSarcasm Mr. President

Member:
    Well I am no MD, but I am going to say it is nothing to worry about....or at least I would not be worrying about it.

The only way I could see it being a problem would be if you have a massive plaque build up blocking the blood from escaping. But those usually happen at "Y" junctions or sharp turns, and if you had one in your arm or leg it would probably be in a major vessel and cause one leg/arm to bigger then the other...

I would say next time you get a check up just mention it to your doctor and see what he or she thinks.

3. Jan 4, 2013 at 9:03 PM
    EDJY

EDJY Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Elliott
    Bay Area, CA
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prerunner TRD
    5100's @.85, Eibach coils, toytech 1.5" AAL, Snugtop rebel, k&n drop in
    I am the same way, normally I end up ripping my skin before I bruise. The first really bad bruise I had was unloading a 914 off a tilt trailer. I unstrapped it, pulled the parking brake (right by the driver side door), the window was partially up. When I pulled the pin on the trailer it slowly started pivoting and the car started to roll. I guess I didn't pull the brake hard enough. It was going to roll into a parked lexus so I ran and jumped, landing all my weight (6'2", 230) on my bicep against the window and pulled the brake, stopping the car. The window jumped off the track and fell into the door panel. I think I must have ruptured some large vain in my bicep area because that arm was extremely sore and weak. The next day the arm was all black and blue in that area, a solid 6x4 inch area. This is my first real bruise experience.

4. Jan 4, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Will do. It doesn't seem to be anything to worry about but you never know.

5. Jan 4, 2013 at 9:53 PM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Wow. Rough day! Surprised nothing more happened.

To Top