1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I Hate Parking Lots!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by cmouse, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Jan 15, 2010 at 9:41 PM
    dwalden2

dwalden2 HBTFD

Member:
    First Name:
    Derick
    Blue Ridge, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    '05 TRD Offroad V6 6 spd
    SCS Stealth 6 Wheels, 285/70/17 STT Pros, Demello Offroad front bumper, 20" LED Bar, LED Fogs, LED interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Body Armour Rear Bumper, Smittybilt 10K winch, 3" OME Lift
    I park as far away as possible. The one time I was in a rush and parked about half way down the parkin lot, a stupid girl backed into the front of my truck. Didn't even turn around and look, just backed up. When she could have pulled straight out of her spot. Brand new Nissan...put a big scratch down the back of her car. If you look REALLY close, you can see a line on my bumper. I can barely even see it though, even when I'm washing it. I was PISSED when it happened though. Stupid people.

2. Jan 15, 2010 at 10:18 PM
    ColtsTRD

ColtsTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    x2...I need em BAD!!! I waxed my truck a couple months ago and all the paint scuffs came out...of course I have more now, I give up :(

3. Jan 15, 2010 at 10:34 PM
    NorthXNorthwest

NorthXNorthwest Well-Known Member

Member:
    Myrtle Creek, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    07 Sport DC 4X4 Not Debaged
    BHLM, Ultra Mammoths, Husky mats, K&N non true CAI, window tint, Avid Steps and light bar.
    Check out Pb2themax's on cardomain. He showed how he repaired a big scratch and it looks like a factory finish when he was done, just using the dealer colormatched lil tube of paint some fine sand paper, clearcoat and a buffer.

Hopefully order my parking lot armor tomorrow...getting som Avid nerfs..WOOT!

4. Jan 15, 2010 at 11:07 PM
    Scooter

Scooter Canadian Member

Member:
    Manitoba, Canada
    Vehicle:
    08 Double Cab TRD Sport Short Box
    Pop n Lock Power Tailgate Lock, Bak Flip Tonneau Cover, Factory DLR installed, Defrost with A/C Off, EZ Down Tailgate Damper, Code Alarm Security System with Remote Starter, Rear Spring TSB, Ming rust proofing & paint treatment, 3M fabric protector, Cargo Mat, Scanguage II, DYI Illuminated 4X4 Switch, Versa-Gate box extender & cargo divider, Toyota Roof Rails, Grom USB Audio adapter with bluetooth, LED Bed lights, OEM Backup Camera with LCD Display Mirror
    I was so ticked off. A couple of months ago, I parked at the edge of a parking lot, the furthest spot possible. Some bone head parked next to me, off the parking lot! It was a Ford F-150. The guy swung the door so hard that it left a vertical scrape mark about 1 foot long and 1 inch wide in the middle. Of course, I didn't knotice until I got home, because it was on the passenger side. It cost $300 to have the door repainted.

Products Discussed in

To Top