1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I have a Sirius question guys..

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Mrgoody86, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Apr 18, 2009 at 10:50 PM
    Mrgoody86

Mrgoody86 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Lincoln, CA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma 4x4, DBL Cab, Sport Edition
    K&N CAI, Custom duel exhaust with jones muffler, Viper Alarm w/ remote start, Cobra radar detector hard wired and mounted above rear view mirror. Leather Arm rest mod, LED cabin light, Redline elite hood struts. Bilstien 5100's all around, front coilover set at 2.5", Toytec aal, and Total Chaos UCA's, Scangauge II, Front Diff Drop kit, Yellow Lamin-X fog light covers, 6K HID conversion Kit for Headlights
    I am going to be putting an in dash pioneer gps ing the taco soon and was wondering if I have to switch my subscription for xmsirius. Is the subscription linked to the factory unit, or will it be a plug and play situation? IE: is it linked to the antenna and not unit itself? Thank you before hand for the help.

2. Apr 18, 2009 at 11:07 PM
    DDD

DDD Shine bright like a hymen

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
    Your account is linked to the receiver. After connecting your new radio, tune to channel 000. This will give you your sirius ID. Call sirius and tell them to transfer the account to the new ID.

To Top