1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I Just Scratched my Taco....ggggrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by bboynowee, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Sep 12, 2009 at 8:42 PM
    REVHARD25

REVHARD25 Well-Known Member

Member:
    so cal
    Vehicle:
    RUGGED TRAIL PACKAGE
    Tint on front windows. Dnx7120 kenwood. Rear tsb springs. Wet okoles seat covers UWS truck box Weathertech floor mats TSB floor mat hook grommets Satoshi grill AFE drop in filter Fumoto drain valve Bed mat
    Umm How about a new black fender..it looks un painted in your photo ...maybe junk yard for a used one..or the power of the internet search junkyards around the country and have them ship u one for half the cost;)

2. Sep 12, 2009 at 8:44 PM
    beastlytaco

beastlytaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab SR5
    ouch. sorry to hear that man. but im sure you could get a replacement part cheap enough to fix it. and if not, do like some others said and line X that stuff.

3. Oct 19, 2009 at 12:45 AM
    ltac

ltac Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    trd 4x4
    hey its a truck not a sports car.

ive just started doing 4x4ing in my stock tacoma and have bent the electric plug hook up for trailer...oh well. when i buy a boat ill get it fixed.

some people judge people who dont fix there cars but i say truck guys can get away with it. small dents add character. in high school i had this one friend who did an exceptional amount of egging in his "teal mobile" (90's cavalier hatchback) and some guy who was trying to catch him took a hockey stick and swung at his door when he was getting away and left a dent. great story. i would make one up for that puncture.

Products Discussed in

To Top