1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I need a "stock air inlet tube"

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Motorshooter, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Nov 13, 2008 at 7:02 AM
    Motorshooter

Motorshooter [OP] Motorshooter

Member:
    VA-Northern VA
    Vehicle:
    16 double cab, short bed, 4X4 SR5, Towing pkg. Inferno Orange -What a great color!
    Weather Tech stone guards, Undercover SE bed cover, fresh coat of wax. I really miss my Indigo Ink Pearl 07' DC -RIP-she saved my life. Thank you blue beast!
    This will be a strange request for this forum. I am looking for the stock air inlet tube from a 4.0 V6, 2007 or 2008.:)
    Yes; the same stock tube that brings fresh air in from the fender and feeds it to the air filter box. If you have one hanging around after your CAI conversion I would like it please. I’ll pay the shipping on it.
    Leave a post here or drop me a PM.

2. Nov 13, 2008 at 7:39 AM
    Motorshooter

Member:
    VA-Northern VA
    Vehicle:
    16 double cab, short bed, 4X4 SR5, Towing pkg. Inferno Orange -What a great color!
    Weather Tech stone guards, Undercover SE bed cover, fresh coat of wax. I really miss my Indigo Ink Pearl 07' DC -RIP-she saved my life. Thank you blue beast!
    I live in Woodbridge:D
    My office is in Fredericksburg:)

3. Nov 13, 2008 at 8:35 AM
    Motorshooter

Member:
    VA-Northern VA
    Vehicle:
    Thanks for the pic, I'll look for it tonight:D

Too bad on the drop off, my office is right off 95, exit 126...I can see the highway from my confrence room:eek:

4. Nov 13, 2008 at 9:08 PM
    judd94

judd94 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ponchatoula, LA
    Vehicle:
    10 DC TRD O/R PreRunner SexyAss Barcelona Red
    TRD Drop-In, TRD Exhaust, OEM Roof Rack, N-Fabs, WeatherTech Liners, LED Interior Lights, Devil Horns Emblem, 2011 Painted Grill, Debadged with Sockmonkey TRD Badging only, Katzkins Leather Int; Next: 5100s/Eibachs
    they are the same

5. Nov 17, 2008 at 6:04 AM
    XNU

XNU Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 X Runner
    Grill, B&M short shifter,TRD Cold air intake, throttle body spacer,eyelids, infinity system, , hid lights, extang low pro cover, Pioneer double din, bed mat, 20% tint, painted engine cover, flowmaster, Red calipers, XR sticker, TRD shift knob, shorty antana,
    PM me if you are intrested. I have the hole factory set up I will sell you. I put a trd on and keeped the factory. It is off a 07 xrunner.

To Top